Nexus One updating to 2.3.6?

This is a discussion on Nexus One updating to 2.3.6? within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; agree, i am having the same trouble, i thought i was the only one having this issue. hope they fix it soon...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: Nexus One updating to 2.3.6?

  1. #31
    Junior Member NexusPrime_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2
    agree, i am having the same trouble, i thought i was the only one having this issue. hope they fix it soon

  2. #32
    Junior Member feroz_shaik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2
    Re-enter ur password it should work. It worked for my nexus 1

  3. #33
    Member Benvolio36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    52
    I got my update this morning. No pinch zoom, same as others.
    Hartford, CT on Simple Mobile.

  4. #34
    Member NexusOneToo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by bourne View Post
    Try quickpic from Android market. It beats the pants off the stock gallery app! See if it still has pinch to zoom

    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Which one? I did a search and found three (2 free and one for. 99)...

  5. #35
    Senior Member N1David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    866
    I am going to try to attach a picture to this posting - it is the barcode scanner picture for the quickpic app you need. It is free.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #36
    Member NexusOneToo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusOneToo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bourne View Post
    Try quickpic from Android market. It beats the pants off the stock gallery app! See if it still has pinch to zoom

    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Which one? I did a search and found three (2 free and one for. 99)...
    Nvrmnd... I just read descriptions of the three and answered my own question... only one of them is an actual photo gallery.

  7. #37
    Junior Member Teknologic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I am going to try to attach a picture to this posting - it is the barcode scanner picture for the quickpic app you need. It is free.
    Ever since 2.3.6 I havn't been able to open Quickpic anymore, instant force close. No idea what's causing it -.-

  8. #38
    Senior Member N1David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by Teknologic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I am going to try to attach a picture to this posting - it is the barcode scanner picture for the quickpic app you need. It is free.
    Ever since 2.3.6 I havn't been able to open Quickpic anymore, instant force close. No idea what's causing it -.-
    I'd suggest clearing out any caches the app has, uninstalling it, re-booting, then re-downloading and installing from the market.

  9. #39
    Member Kit Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    35
    Any idea when pinch to zoom will be back in the gallery?

  10. #40
    Junior Member Teknologic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Teknologic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I am going to try to attach a picture to this posting - it is the barcode scanner picture for the quickpic app you need. It is free.
    Ever since 2.3.6 I havn't been able to open Quickpic anymore, instant force close. No idea what's causing it -.-
    I'd suggest clearing out any caches the app has, uninstalling it, re-booting, then re-downloading and installing from the market.
    Done did that, I tried multiple ways of installing it, to no avail. I'm on the stock 2.3.6 rom, but rooted.
    But it's ok, I barely use my gallery anyway, I prefer my images on a bigger screen

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

google nexus one 2.3.6

,

how to update nexus one

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum