Nexus One updating to 2.3.6?

This is a discussion on Nexus One updating to 2.3.6? within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Android Police is reporting that an update is rolling out for the Nexus One from GB 2.3.4 to 2.3.6. Has anyone gotten the update yet? ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One updating to 2.3.6?

Nexus One updating to 2.3.6?

Android Police is reporting that an update is rolling out for the Nexus One from GB 2.3.4 to 2.3.6. Has anyone gotten the update yet? If not, follow the link for instructions on how to install it manually.

Source: Google Nexus One 2.3.6 OTA (GRK39F) Rolling Out Now - Here Is How To Update From 2.3.4 (GRJ22) Manually

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I received it in the middle of the night. No idea what it does. Stock N1 on T-Mobile.

I haven't gotten it yet; and repeated efforts to install it following the instructions in the article have failed to enable the "Bootloader" and "Recovery" steps.

Thanks. I am applying the update now.
    Normal system updates take about a week and 1/2 to be delivered OTA to my Nexus One.

Hmm, not sure if coincidence or what, but my screen seems brighter and the vibration notification seems more intense, a stronger vibration.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    I haven't gotten it yet; and repeated efforts to install it following the instructions in the article have failed to enable the "Bootloader" and "Recovery" steps.
    To get into bootloader, start with the phone powered off. Hold volume down, and while still holding press and hold the power button. You should hold both buttons for about 3 seconds...

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Hmm, not sure if coincidence or what, but my screen seems brighter and the vibration notification seems more intense, a stronger vibration.
    And the 3g seems to be quicker and stronger.

(Don't like the new market though!)

Thanks, guys! Rebooting into 2.3.6 now! :D

Quote Originally Posted by ewan2010 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    And the 3g seems to be quicker and stronger.

(Don't like the new market though!)
    The Market took forever to open, I was outside and had to come inside closer to the wifi router, once it opened, the only difference I noticed was it had more reds in it, I just figured that was due to the current movie Google was pushing..ahem I mean advertising. Did I miss something?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links