Google announces Android press conference for January 5th

This is a discussion on Google announces Android press conference for January 5th within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Google has announced a press conference in Mountain View on the 5th January. With the launch of the first Android-powered device just over a year ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Google announces Android press conference for January 5th

Google announces Android press conference for January 5th

Google has announced a press conference in Mountain View on the 5th January.

With the launch of the first Android-powered device just over a year ago, we've seen how a powerful, open platform can spur mobile product innovation. And this is just the beginning of what's possible.

Please join us in Mountain View on January 5, for an Android press gathering.
    Source: engadget and Handy-FAQ
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

OH MAN!

They keep dropping more information!

Where in Mountain View is this located? It is under a hours drive away from me! If this is open to the general public, i WILL go to this!

and another not censored one

Ah! This invitation was only sent to press?

Hmmm. One of my close friends is a Special Interest Reporter for my local news channel. She has normal press access, so I'm wondering if she emails them indicating interest in attending, if she could get me and her a pair of seats?

***EDIT***

So i quickly called her up, and discussed this with her. She is unfamiliar with the Nexus One, but says that Mountain View isnt in her district, BUT she would be able to pull strings and hook me up with someone who would want to go to this press conference.

The real question now, is will the phone be available at this press conference? While I would love to attend the conference, and post some information on here, I rather would not miss the sale if its online only at the same time!

Admin
    Updated the post and hosted the images so we don't serve any broken images if the article gets popular. Thanks xPatriicK!

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    BUT she would be able to pull strings and hook me up with someone who would want to go to this press conference.
    Oh! That's great!

Edit // @Admin I already uploaded them on another host but forum is better, yeah

I see what is the deal with people saying release on Jan 5th based on invitation. Basically just get invitation to the event and get a phone there. Maybe the phone will launch shortly after the press conference? I guess we will know by next week.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by mesovortex888 View Post
    I see what is the deal with people saying release on Jan 5th based on invitation. Basically just get invitation to the event and get a phone there. Maybe the phone will launch shortly after the press conference? I guess we will know by next week.
    I would imagine you are correct, very similar to the G1 release.

I've already emailed her all the information that I could find, but I think I need to wait for more information, to decide if trying to get into the conference would be worth it!

She has helped me get into press only events before, because she is *VERY* pushy with her press pass, so I don't think it would be a problem!

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    I've already emailed her all the information that I could find, but I think I need to wait for more information, to decide if trying to get into the conference would be worth it!

She has helped me get into press only events before, because she is *VERY* pushy with her press pass, so I don't think it would be a problem!
    Good luck, where are you going to post your exclusive info first!

If it's here, we can probably help you out with a bit of travel compensation.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links