Price Point LEAK $530 Unsubsodized $180 T-Mobile

This is a discussion on Price Point LEAK $530 Unsubsodized $180 T-Mobile within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; I agree with mesovortex. Its fishy! So far, Google hasn't confirmed ANYTHING about this phone, and everything leaked is just "insider" information. Either this is ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Point LEAK $530 Unsubsodized $180 T-Mobile

I agree with mesovortex. Its fishy!

So far, Google hasn't confirmed ANYTHING about this phone, and everything leaked is just "insider" information. Either this is extremely bad marketing on Googles behalf, by not confirming OR denying anything, or its extremely GOOD marketing, if they do a complete 360 and something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than what we are expecting.

Either way, the lack of information is extremely frustrating!

Yep! IF this holds true, they've done NOTHING to distinguish themselves from the rest of the field...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Yep! IF this holds true, they've done NOTHING to distinguish themselves from the rest of the field...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Agree..This is not productive on Googles part at all.It seems to group them.

Google was suppose to set a new standard with this handset.

Also something to think about, if this price rumor of $530 is true, why didn't Google deny the old rumor of $199? They know if the much higher price is out, they are going to fell face first to the ground. Either the truth is somewhere in between (Like pricing at 300-400 range) or Google is completely stupid for giving people a negative surprise plus no advertising for the phone.

I know how I'll get $530. I'll sell my stupid iPhone to make up some of the price.

It is just a rumor for now. Price can go either way.

If you have a iphone 3g or 3gs, you can sell it super quick with good price too.

That's a bummer :mad: If true, I'm not getting locked into 2yrs & higher rate plans with Tmobile. Might have to hold out for the Bravo in March, but that won't be less expensive :confused: Hopefully this is not final pricing...
    (T-Mobile USA) HTC Nexus One Unlocked

what a major bummer if this in fact proves true it will mean epic fail for google, it will be just another expensive flop there is no way im paying 530 the MOST I would pay is 300-400 range and I know a lot of other people feel the same way

If this is true for the phone and t-mobile 79.99 service.I will not get it.I am with Verizon and receive discounts with them and would be paying the exact same for the same service with better coverage and the same phone named Passion or incredible or what ever they decide.

We will see what info surfaces tomorrow.

http://podcasts.aolcdn.com/engadget/...ms_of_Sale.pdf

The terms of sale for Passion is posted on engadget, but it looked really weird because they are doing math wrong in the Terms of Sale

179+350=429??? wtf??? unless there is $100 penalty fee right there.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links