Price Point LEAK $530 Unsubsodized $180 T-Mobile

This is a discussion on Price Point LEAK $530 Unsubsodized $180 T-Mobile within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by mesovortex888 http://podcasts.aolcdn.com/engadget/...ms_of_Sale.pdf The terms of sale for Passion is posted on engadget, but it looked really weird because they are doing math ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Point LEAK $530 Unsubsodized $180 T-Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by mesovortex888 View Post
    http://podcasts.aolcdn.com/engadget/...ms_of_Sale.pdf

The terms of sale for Passion is posted on engadget, but it looked really weird because they are doing math wrong in the Terms of Sale

179+350=429??? wtf??? unless there is $100 penalty fee right there.

Break out the calculator 179+350= $529
    Current Phone: Unlocked iPhone

I am talking about the price in the document

dandroid
    Wow, I am shocked like the rest of you. I would have bet money the unlocked version would have been quite a bit cheaper. Keep the comments coming in though, maybe someone at google will read this thread and take it into consideration

And also I just thought of this, why would you pay Google $350 while you get contract for 2 years from T-mobile? Isn't the subsidy is from T-mobile?

And also didn't earlier T-mobnews said T-mobile is only going to involve in billing, coverage, features and rate plans?

This seems fishy to me. I am very close to call bs for the term of sale and the website thing.

Well, personally, when i saw the price, my firest reaction was "This phone is mine".

Here in Europe, especially in some countries like Belgium, we don't have thos subsidies, we have to pay the full price of the phone, at a conversion rate of 1.45 between of € and $, it would cost 365€, i find it pretty cheap compared to all devices that are sold here for the moment, i would not hesitate to buy one, if the price remain like that i will buy it for sure, it's almost cheaper than the acer liquid...

Yeah, I do see what you are saying because it is the same way in Asia and that's where I from.

well maybe there paying it over there but if they try to get that much in the U.S. I dont think its going to go over very well, I dont even care about a dirt cheap subsidized price but comon can't they sell it for 350 or 399 and make up the difference in advertising I thought google was supposed to change the game not follow the leader...

Angry Disappointed at price

Disappointed at the high price, but it is still in the rumor stage. Hope the official announcements are more to my liking.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

Quote Originally Posted by mesovortex888 View Post
    And also I just thought of this, why would you pay Google $350 while you get contract for 2 years from T-mobile? Isn't the subsidy is from T-mobile?
    Maybe because if you go around t-mobile you would be able to keep your legacy contract. Not having to pay 39.99 for data. Current US rate is 24.99. That would be equal to $360 over a 2 year contract.
    Current Phone: Unlocked iPhone

Only 5 phones per google account? Damn :\

Maybe Google is selling it at the 5th Jan. and T-Mobile in March
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links