Price Point LEAK $530 Unsubsodized $180 T-Mobile

This is a discussion on Price Point LEAK $530 Unsubsodized $180 T-Mobile within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hmm, I doubt it. If they are announcing it then I think its unlikely it also goes on sale that day. But that would be ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Price Point LEAK $530 Unsubsodized $180 T-Mobile

Hmm, I doubt it. If they are announcing it then I think its unlikely it also goes on sale that day. But that would be great.
    Current Phone: Unlocked iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by cherwinski View Post
    Hmm, I doubt it. If they are announcing it then I think its unlikely it also goes on sale that day. But that would be great.
    Ah.. come to think of it ; that'll really be disappointing. But if there's anything I learned from Palm - there may be a possibility that Google will allow sales before the announcement. Heck, the announcement might just mention the Nexus One - but may be all about their precious updates. Who knows.

I want THE phone, but I dont want the PRICE! If google is going to change the whole Handset market, this is not the way....
    Anyway, now is just rumor....lets see Jan 5th....what will happen....
    finger crossed...

Quote Originally Posted by pinkwall View Post
    I want THE phone, but I dont want the PRICE! If google is going to change the whole Handset market, this is not the way....
    finger crossed...

I don't think its just a rumor, I found this info from the Boy Genius Report. He is one of the most reputable bloggers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkwall View Post
    finger crossed...

I don't think its just a rumor, I found this info from the Boy Genius Report. He is one of the most reputable bloggers out there.
    then i just wanna cry...
    I just saw an update seconds ago,

it says:Update: Our sources are confirming a January 5th date, 9am, ordering through Google ONLY. Sadly, still no word on pricing.

T-Mobile “Officially” Confirms Google Phone | TmoNews - Unofficial T-Mobile Blog - News, Videos, Articles and more

Quote Originally Posted by mesovortex888 View Post
    And also I just thought of this, why would you pay Google $350 while you get contract for 2 years from T-mobile? Isn't the subsidy is from T-mobile?
    Maybe because if you go around t-mobile you would be able to keep your legacy contract. Not having to pay 39.99 for data. Current US rate is 24.99. That would be equal to $360 over a 2 year contract.
    Well, what I mean is according to the rumor, the only way that you pay $179 for the phone is to sign a 2 year contract with T-mobile because T-mobile subsidize $350 so instead of $529, you only have to pay $179. However, the term of sale said, if you drop the contract in 120 days, you would have to pay Google back $350. How the question is, why do you have to pay Google $350 while T-mobile is the one who paid for $350 when you purchased the phone with 2 year contract? That's what I don't get there.

Im saying Tmobile is not paying google as much in commission if the phone is not bringing in 39.99 per month. In order to make up for that Google wants the extra $350 bucks.

EDIT:

Just to be clear Google makes commission by putting these phones on a T-Mobile plan.

not happy with the one rate plan, not being able to keep your existing plan with t-mobile. what do you do if you have a familt plan and just want one nexus

If you want to keep your existing plan, you have to buy it unlocked fullprice.

Im just wondering if it will work with mine? I have a Tmobile Even More Plus for 65 a month with 500 minutes and unlimited web and text. They said the android web data can be switched WITHOUT adding the extra 20 a month and NOT adding more onto my bill.

If they want me to switch my plan, im not going to do that. Any more onto my monthly bill and it would be close to what I was paying with Sprint.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Admin
    The one thing I did note was that if you keep the phone on contract for 120 days they didnt charge a full rate. It will take 120 days to really full evaluate the phone, so why not do the contract anyway, its such a short time frame.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links