Nexus One Rooted already, courtesy Paul @ MoDaCo

This is a discussion on Nexus One Rooted already, courtesy Paul @ MoDaCo within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; It looks like Paul @ MoDaCo has found a way to root the Nexus One already and provides a relatively safe method for you to ...

Thread: Nexus One Rooted already, courtesy Paul @ MoDaCo

Admin

Nexus One Rooted already, courtesy Paul @ MoDaCo

It looks like Paul @ MoDaCo has found a way to root the Nexus One already and provides a relatively safe method for you to do so yourself. Please keep in mind, we don't have a Nexus One yet so we can't verify this but a quick perusal of the forum seems to suggest this method is safer then the traditional ones. Hack at your own risk.

For more information, check out the thread here: 30/12 1.1 - Superboot - rooting the Nexus One - Android @ MoDaCo

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dandroid
    Wow, that was quick.. Nice work Paul!

So what exactly does Rooting a phone allow you to do. I've read that you can push the rom even farther up to make it even faster but anything else?

Yes, I'm wondering what benefits rooting has? I read a bit into it, and it seems like it makes applications boot faster, and some device specific things usable on all android devices?

But since the Nexus is already seems to be ultra speedy, rooting it seems like its unnecessary? Plus, it risks the chance of crashing the software right? Hmmm. I think im gonna wait for a bit for more stable roots!
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Uhh, didn't I already post it.. http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...e.html#post841
    It's cool how fast they are^^
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Got to love it

Even B4 the phone, the root is out. Man I can't wait, got my $ ready.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links