AT&T Version of Nexus One to follow initial release

This is a discussion on AT&T Version of Nexus One to follow initial release within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just switched the 3G off on my Edge to see how it was, it really didn't feel too different. I live in North Jersey. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AT&T Version of Nexus One to follow initial release

I just switched the 3G off on my Edge to see how it was, it really didn't feel too different. I live in North Jersey.

However I did notice one annoying downside, Edge made my computer speakers go crazy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    Was it a mistake for me to get the unlocked version then :S ? if the AT&T version is really coming out...
    I am on AT&T with just a Nokia cell phone (no PDA), but have been contemplating moving to T-Mobile to get the $60/month T-Mobile Even More PlusSM Plan. Plus, I have a lot of friends who have both T-Mobile and AT&T and they prefer T-Mobile for various reasons including customer service. So, I was just about to walk into a T-Mobile store and get a BB 9700 when the Nexus One was announced earlier this week. I found the N1 much more appealing than the BB and ordered one yesterday. I just got it a few hours ago and plan to go to T-Mobile this evening to start a new account with them.

Time will tell if this is going to be a good move for me or not... :eek:

thought it was just a rumor that there will be an AT&T version...they only mentioned Vodafone and Verizon as the other carriers that will get this phone

AT&T is getting 5 android based phones in 2010, but none of the rumors states that N1 is one of them

The rumors are that these 3 will most likely be the ATT android: Dell Mini 3, HTC Lancaster, Motorola Backflip

I may just get an unlocked N1 and use it with EDGE (currently have curve 8310)

Quote Originally Posted by cdmta View Post
    Unless I’m missing something, this is the standard issue Nexus One but sold at Walmart. Still doesn’t give us the AT&T 3G enabled phone we’re looking for. Regardless, this may be a boost in sales for the Nexus One to give it a much needed larger share of the market.

Edit: Looks like I did miss something. Interesting but I would rather see a spec sheet from a tech source and not walmart (nothing against walmart)

Twitter
    jaymcc820
    Just clicked that link for the walmart page, and it's blank now. At least for me it is.

Yep its blank now. Wonder if that was Walmart getting ahead of themselves with availability.

Update: Confirmed to be a "mistake" by Walmart's mobile phone group.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links