Adobe Flash 10.1 Coming to the Nexus One

This is a discussion on Adobe Flash 10.1 Coming to the Nexus One within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlWOocHwcLo[/ame] Exciting news just keeps coming in today! Adrian Ludwig from the Adobe Flash Team demos an early version of Flash Player 10.1 on Nexus ...

Thread: Adobe Flash 10.1 Coming to the Nexus One

dandroid

Adobe Flash 10.1 Coming to the Nexus One

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlWOocHwcLo[/ame]

Exciting news just keeps coming in today! Adrian Ludwig from the Adobe Flash Team demos an early version of Flash Player 10.1 on Nexus One. Google, Qualcomm, HTC and Adobe have teamed up to bring Flash 10.1 to the Nexus One. This is made possible with the blazing fast performance of the snapdragon processor, the flexibility of the Android OS, and final touches from HTC to make it all come together. According to Adobe expect the new release sometime in the first half of 2010. Be sure to click on the video above for the full demo.

Thanks for the tip xPatriicK!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Pardon my language but this FACKING EPIC!

Nexus one is amazingggggggg.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

4Nines
    That's great news! Man today has been awesome...it's like Christmas all over again :nexusx:

dandroid
    This will put some major pressure on Apple.. Adobe has tried and tried to partner with Apple to bring Flash to the iPhone with absolutely no luck.. I'm glad to see this happen!

Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Actually this is beyond epic.

Flash = best phone evar. I'm so excited for this phone
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Ok, not knowing much about the iphone other then the fact that everybody is my office has one, and they are all watching YouTube, RedTube and every other type of tube out there, while I'm the only one that is actually working... Isn't majority of video on the web flash based? So iphone is able to play flash then, right?

YouTube on iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
    Ok, not knowing much about the iphone other then the fact that everybody is my office has one, and they are all watching YouTube, RedTube and every other type of tube out there, while I'm the only one that is actually working... Isn't majority of video on the web flash based? So iphone is able to play flash then, right?
    I think apple just make a special arrangement for youtube through some other method. seems to be just a commercial decision from apple, not about making life easier.

I was first thinking "no big deal" but then I watched the video and realized how cool this will be. More games too! Looking forward to the release of flash for the Nexus One.

Quote Originally Posted by will789gb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
    I think apple just make a special arrangement for youtube through some other method. seems to be just a commercial decision from apple, not about making life easier.
    I believe the iphone streams the youtube videos in h.264 format so it's not flash video the iphone is playing

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links