Nexus One Shipping Confirmations Start Going Out

This is a discussion on Nexus One Shipping Confirmations Start Going Out within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by pinkwall mine will arrive today at 3:00pm~~ cant wait to see it, hopefully the fedex will leave it on my frontdoor since ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Shipping Confirmations Start Going Out

Quote Originally Posted by pinkwall View Post
    mine will arrive today at 3:00pm~~ cant wait to see it, hopefully the fedex will leave it on my frontdoor since i could not get home by then
    You may be out of luck... I just got an automated phone call from FedEx reminding me that a signature was required and somebody had better be there... Luckily, I had mine sent to my work! Although I will probably be in the parking lot waiting for the FedEx guy 8)

Quote Originally Posted by shaniac View Post
    mine will arrive today at 3:00pm~~ cant wait to see it, hopefully the fedex will leave it on my frontdoor since i could not get home by then
    You may be out of luck... I just got an automated phone call from FedEx reminding me that a signature was required and somebody had better be there... Luckily, I had mine sent to my work! Although I will probably be in the parking lot waiting for the FedEx guy 8)
    oh no.......i was thinking about this when i ordered the phone yesterday... but i dont know why ...i just let it ship to home~~ let me see.. when can i get my phone

Just got my shipping confirmation as well. Bought it with Engraving-last night 10pm CST. It shipped from Indianapolis as well, which is only like 3 hours away.
    Guess I'm going to have to work from home tomorrow. =)
    Rooted Nexus One

Bought 2 of them this morning at 11am (Pacific Time). They both still say "Not Yet Shipped" on the Google Purchase page. I live in CA so I'm thinking they can come quick even if shipped later today.

It was strange that I had to order them separately. There is no way to choose Qty for the purchase so I just ordered one, then went back to the beginning and ordered the second.

Screw this.. I'm suppossed to get my phone tomarrow at3pm I am going to be working then.... this means I'm sick tomarrow
    !! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Nonnie17 View Post
    Screw this.. I'm suppossed to get my phone tomarrow at3pm I am going to be working then.... this means I'm sick tomarrow
    !! :D
    I ordered mine at 11:45 PT on 5 Jan, and I got a phone call from FedEx this morning saying it would be delivered by 3pm CT today. Unfortunately, FedEx site shows it leaving Indy at 11:39 this morning, and leaving Memphis at 4:14 this afternoon, so I believe the phone call was a mistake. We'll see if I get another phone call tomorrow.

--woodstock

Smile Paids apps and turn by turn navigation

Quote Originally Posted by Gottessohn View Post
    mine too. but i guess shipping to singapore will be slow i bought mine at 1.26PM PST..
    Hi Gottessohn. Im frm Singapore too. I ordered mine at 5.39 AM PST and still not shipped!!!!

Btw, do you know if we will be able to access paid apps in SG as well as get voice navigation on the N1??

Fast!

I ordered yesterday afternoon (01/07) and got my notice that it has been shipped today. Can't wait to start writing some apps for it!

Quote Originally Posted by donfrench View Post
    I ordered yesterday afternoon (01/07) and got my notice that it has been shipped today. Can't wait to start writing some apps for it!
    Mind saying in what stage ur shipment is, mines got shipped today too but it is not yet picked up

Quote Originally Posted by KennySmoothx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donfrench View Post
    Mind saying in what stage ur shipment is, mines got shipped today too but it is not yet picked up
    I don't understand your question or why you want to know. It was shipped today -- that is its status. It will be delivered on Monday according to the tracking information.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links