Nexus One Shipping Confirmations Start Going Out

This is a discussion on Nexus One Shipping Confirmations Start Going Out within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; The fedex page has the steps in which ur package is in, for instance mine is still on initiation and I was wondering if yours ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nexus One Shipping Confirmations Start Going Out

The fedex page has the steps in which ur package is in, for instance mine is still on initiation and I was wondering if yours was too and I wanted to know just to compare the rate in which fedex are shipping these little suckers

I am sure that FedEx ships them as fast as they ship any other package that is designated FedEx overnight.

alrighty, Im hoping it gets to my city by tomorrow so I can hopefully pick it up at the place (satursday pickup) lets see

Hi guys. i just didn`t find a proper email of google nexus one team, thats why decided ask here. i`m not from USA. and i wanna buy unlocked Nexus One. I know it is available in USA.
    i will come to USA next week. i just wonder if i can order nexus one with my credicard and show address for shipping the hotel in which i will stay during 1 week. Will it be ok? anyone knows about this? Cuz last time when i wanted to buy something from itunes it said that your CC must be US card. waiting for some reply..

Quote Originally Posted by Amidos View Post
    Hi guys. i just didn`t find a proper email of google nexus one team, thats why decided ask here. i`m not from USA. and i wanna buy unlocked Nexus One. I know it is available in USA.
    i will come to USA next week. i just wonder if i can order nexus one with my credicard and show address for shipping the hotel in which i will stay during 1 week. Will it be ok? anyone knows about this? Cuz last time when i wanted to buy something from itunes it said that your CC must be US card. waiting for some reply..
    you can pay with wherever issued card. as for example i'm using a Malaysian card while it is shipped to Singapore. they are using Google Checkout, as a result support most cards. you may have to call your bank prior checkout to prevent fraud detection block.
    for delivery to hotel, i'm unsure about the time of delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by soongteck View Post
    you can pay with wherever issued card. as for example i'm using a Malaysian card while it is shipped to Singapore. they are using Google Checkout, as a result support most cards. you may have to call your bank prior checkout to prevent fraud detection block.
    Hi soongteck,
    thanks for reply. well, google.com/phone says shipping will take maximum 72 hour. i will stay at hotel 1 week. Do you think it is not enough?

Quote Originally Posted by soongteck View Post
    Hi soongteck,
    thanks for reply. well, google.com/phone says shipping will take maximum 72 hour. i will stay at hotel 1 week. Do you think it is not enough?
    yea.. probably.. as long as you can enter the delivery address then it should not have any problem.. some people here received their :nexusx: by 3rd or 4th business day..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links