Nexus One's Already Arriving

This is a discussion on Nexus One's Already Arriving within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Google was not lying when they said that orders would ship same day and arrive next day. A number of our members have already received ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One's Already Arriving

Admin

Nexus One's Already Arriving

Google was not lying when they said that orders would ship same day and arrive next day. A number of our members have already received their phones and are enjoying them.

Here is an example thread on the site where some discussion is happening with lucky members who have already received their units: http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...s-arrived.html

Keep your eyes and ears peeled for yours today.

(Pic courtesy Spydaz)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Too bad mine is still ad fedex facility

[ Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 | OC'ed to 1.113GHz | Amon RA v1.70 | Build EPE54B| Desire Camera R2 | NexTHEME 2.0 Final & Goodies5 R2 ]

I got mine in my grubbby little hands as i type...now to charge

Scan this with your Nexus One
    Barcode Scanner

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Google was not lying when they said that orders would ship same day and arrive next day. A number of our members have already received their phones and are enjoying them.

Here is an example thread on the site where some discussion is happening with lucky members who have already received their units: http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...s-arrived.html

well i ordered yesterday at about 2 pm est - finally got an email stating that it would be shipped today (6th) and would arrive tomorrow

Richard
    ft lauderdale

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post

(Pic courtesy Spydaz)
    They were lying to me. Ordered at 12:29 1/5. Got notice early this AM that it will ship today. FedEx hasn't picked it up yet!.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by chazman1117 View Post
    I got mine in my grubbby little hands as i type...now to charge
    How does our site here look on the screen, take a photo I'll start working on the mobile skin here soon too.

Admin
    Mine just arrived at my shipping location (I use a business, not my house) -- so I'm going to run and go pick it up, be back soon! I'm excited.

Yeah they lied to me. I ordered mine at 11:27AM PST and finally got my shipping confirmation email early this morning which says I'll get the phone tomorrow.

Oh well, it's just another day. I just don't like being told one thing and than another thing happens.

Nice... hope you guys enjoy your phone! Good to this forum has a lot of activity.

Finally got tired of the stupid iphone. I am ready to jump back to Android...

hey guys, does the phone comes with FM radio?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links