Nexus Two With Keyboard Already in the Works?

This is a discussion on Nexus Two With Keyboard Already in the Works? within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; The Nexus One by all accounts is one of (if not the) best Android Superphone you can get today, but that doesn't mean that Google ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus Two With Keyboard Already in the Works?

Admin

Nexus Two With Keyboard Already in the Works?

The Nexus One by all accounts is one of (if not the) best Android Superphone you can get today, but that doesn't mean that Google is going to rest on it's laurels and be content. According to PC World, they are already working on the "Nexus Two".

The Nexus Two will be aimed at the business customer and is rumored to have a physical keyboard.

You can read more @ PCWorld at the following link: Google Nexus Phone to Focus on Business - PC World

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

at the conference I heard "you are going to wait a long time for the next Nexus" and that's when I made my order, but at least I'll wait for 2011 and see what are my options for keyboard.
    I switched from Symbian to Android on January 6 2010...

...then I sold my N1 to get the AT&T version but I'll wait for a qwerty solution from google or better with AT&T band support and got the Nokia E75...

lol

Well, i hope it will take some time before they start even thinking about the new Nexus. Hopefully they will spent at least 2 months at just fixing small stuff and upgrading it! Then they can put some workers at thinking of the new one :D

its going to be a tough wait...been using a standard no frills phone for a while now and im so antsy to get a smartphone but im gonna have to hide my wallet and wait for one with a physical keyboard......stinks having to wait for what you want:suicide:

Admin
    I don't think that having a keyboard alone will bring anything significant to this phone. I'm a huge supporter of having a keyboard but the virtual keyboard on the N1 is so good that I don't think it's a big issue.

when I first got the n1 I hated the keyboard. im a blackberry user and loved my 8900 keyboard. tap texting on a screen really sucks. but I installed swype and I can now text faster and with less spelling errors.

im in love with this phone and with swype now!! I cant wait for the official release so I can stop getting these error messages.

double post

Quote Originally Posted by dixy2k View Post
    For some reason that looks fake. It really looks like the Motorola Droid 2. And besides what made Motorola all of a sudden switch from metal to plastic. And I don't like the wrist strap thing, just adds to the size. The keyboard also looks like a toy to me LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links