Google/Nexus One issues reported and commented on

This is a discussion on Google/Nexus One issues reported and commented on within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; I don't know where this issue of the t-mobile network being overburdened comes from. that must b completely location dependant. i'm in the middle of ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google/Nexus One issues reported and commented on

bmo
    I don't know where this issue of the t-mobile network being overburdened comes from. that must b completely location dependant. i'm in the middle of los angeles and consistently have better service and coverage than any 1 on at&t

Ps voice to text ftw

The only issue hardware related that i've seen for the phone, is possible the load speaker quality. The rest is software issues with android 2.1. Even the 3g switching is software related. Google needs to get better with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnei View Post
    The only issue hardware related that i've seen for the phone, is possible the load speaker quality. The rest is software issues with android 2.1. Even the 3g switching is software related. Google needs to get better with that.
    testing software in a lab is only going to do so much. u need to get out in the hands of the people useing the software to see what real word problems are going to happen and than fix them. the dogfooding the did seemed like it was short for this. but the only problem i have been haveing is the 3g to edge switching. its a new UI working on all the latest hard where hell even the touch screen is synaptics newest so i am actly surprised i haven't had any more problems. as long as google fixes the issue that are poping up i will still have full faith in google

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links