20,000 new Nexus One Owners

This is a discussion on 20,000 new Nexus One Owners within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just hope they don't give up on this phone and start coming out with another phone already. I say Google sticks with this phone ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 20,000 new Nexus One Owners

I just hope they don't give up on this phone and start coming out with another phone already. I say Google sticks with this phone and just advertise it better and advertise it like the droid when it came out on Verizon. Yeah, the first week sales were not so good but they can always boost their sales right? I never even heard of the Nexus phone and i was so clueless last night what a Nexus phone was. It wasn't even on the T-Mobile website!!! But I watched a couple videos and saw some reviews and bought it anyways haha and it's coming in today at 3pm!!! Can't wait !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lmoney408 View Post
    I just hope they don't give up on this phone and start coming out with another phone already. I say Google sticks with this phone and just advertise it better and advertise it like the droid when it came out on Verizon. Yeah, the first week sales were not so good but they can always boost their sales right? I never even heard of the Nexus phone and i was so clueless last night what a Nexus phone was. It wasn't even on the T-Mobile website!!! But I watched a couple videos and saw some reviews and bought it anyways haha and it's coming in today at 3pm!!! Can't wait !!!
    Funny i just go through talking about this in another dread. Yes there will be another phone. But it want be until 4th quarter or beginning of next year. There not advertising to the average consumer. They need techies to help them build the best phone possible. They are listing to our feed back, although it might not seem like it.

is that the 3gs 1st week sales?

All throughout this 20,000 N1 vs millions iPhones announcements I have been wondering... at no point did this get confirmed (or denied, granted) that only 20,000 units were sold in the first week. And what about the second week... third? What I am trying to say is... one source mentions 20,000 and we haven't heard anything else. Everybody seems to faithfully copy this... no questions asked. But could it possibly be a wrong rumor, and perhaps many more N1's were sold in reality? Any thoughts?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links