Seidio Releases Slim Extended Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio Releases Slim Extended Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; oh my god,,, it keeps getting better as i research this... ebay has a battery with a wall charger for $27 / free shipping now ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seidio Releases Slim Extended Battery for Nexus One

oh my god,,, it keeps getting better as i research this...

ebay has a battery with a wall charger for $27 / free shipping

now thats $20 for the battery and $7 for the wall charger..

here --->
    1400mAh BB99100 Battery Charger Fo HTC Google Nexus One - eBay (item 270525399097 end time Feb-03-10 18:24:58 PST)
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

Quote Originally Posted by jdeproductions View Post
    so let me get this straight... $54 for a battery that adds 14% more juice...

if you want another battery so you can ALWAYS carry a spare then cool..

but if you want a bigger capacity battery so you can leave the original battery at home... $54 for 14% is NOT a good deal
    I completely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by jdeproductions View Post
    and if your buying the seideo battery for the 14% extra juice and you plan on leaving the original battery at home,,, come on guys,, weigh it out... $54 for 14% = not a good deal
    Oh I don't know. Let's say you keep the phone for a year. $54 comes out to .15 cents a day. So for 365 days I pay .15 cents and get 14% more battery life than you every day. Sounds good to me. Now if I keep it for more than a year.....you see where I'm going with this.

And also, now I have the option of carrying two batteries if I ever feel the need to.

How often do you let your battery drop to %0 though...

I also agree that the money doesn't seem worth it.
    Rooted Nexus One

I think that if you can sell the original battery for say at least 30 dollars, then this new battery would end up costing about 24 dollars. That makes it seem more appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    How often do you let your battery drop to %0 though...

I also agree that the money doesn't seem worth it.
    I don't. I stop using my phone so much cuz I don't want it to drop to 0%. Now I'll just be able to play with it longer. I'm not trying to convince anybody that it's worth it to THEM. I'm just saying it's worth it to ME.

Seidio Extended

For what it is worth, I just bought the 1600mh extended and love it. Sure it is only 15% more but at least for me, it is the little extra that let's you really get a full day rather than deal with the usual " I gotta make this quick b/c my battery is about to die" each day around 10pm. Again, all depends on your own usage but I would rather have extended than two batteries. Anyone out there thinking about buying, i would give the seidio two thumbs up.

After buying more extra batteries (and losing damn near every one) I've decided that the best route is to buy one of the big Energizer batteries which I use to recharge while on the go.

Woot! has them all the time for about $99.

Yes - it's big and heavy and not convenient to carry in every situation (they make a smaller size that is back pocket-able) but the power blows away any extended battery and with the included cable you can recharge nearly any cell phone on the go.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Energizer-XP18000-Rechargeable-Power-Laptops/dp/B002K8M9HC/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1265494191&s r=8-16]Amazon.com: Energizer XP18000 Rechargeable Power Pack for Laptops: Electronics[/ame]

HTC factory batteries are now available on Google's accessory page along with the desktop charger. Price is $25 per 1400 mAh battery.

https://www.google.com/phone/choose

does the stock battery meter still read the amount of life left? or does the nexus suffer like the droid?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links