FFC Reveals Preporations to Bring the Nexus One to AT&T

This is a discussion on FFC Reveals Preporations to Bring the Nexus One to AT&T within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; It's looking like the FCC is working on a AT&T 3G Nexus One version as we speak! The device labeled with FCC ID NM899110 which ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FFC Reveals Preporations to Bring the Nexus One to AT&T

4Nines

FFC Reveals Preporations to Bring the Nexus One to AT&T

It's looking like the FCC is working on a AT&T 3G Nexus One version as we speak! The device labeled with FCC ID NM899110 which is fairly similar to Google’s Nexus One ID, NM8999100, is said to support 3G on WCDMA Bands I, II, and V.

So chances are the future Nexus One will be available to AT&T customers in the USA. It's also looking like Canada’s top three carriers, Bell, Rogers and Telus, will be able to get the Nexus One as well! Even European customers will be able to order a Nexus One soon and use it in their own country with a GSM carrier of their choice.

Read more about this news here.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

How long do you think it will take to go from being approved to having it ready and for sale? I realise it is a hardware change but i have NFI what time frame it would realistically take.

How long does that kind of thing take to roll out? A month? 3 months? Less???? More???

i think the first nexus one went got approved on de4 09 then then launched jan 15 so not even a month lets hope it goes the with the same time frame for this one

Bloody hell

Now i don't know if i should use the one i have on the way until this one comes out or sell it and wait coz my network works much better on 850. They still have 2100/900 but the coverage isn't as good and the data transfer rate is lower.

Guess i could just sell it in 1-2 months and knock $100 of the price of it. They are rare in Australia so someone will want it without having to import and wait you'd think.

[/end of typing out aloud]

dammit...where's the freakin vzw version? i know i know...spring 2010.

darn, i could stay with AT&T lol. but it's all good, i'm 100% happy to be with T-Mobile now.

Admin
    Very interesting, can't wait to see an AT&T version of this phone... after that, I would assume that the Verizon version can't be too far behind.

I'm waiting to June till I buy mine. By then, Verizon, AT&T, and maybe even Sprint will carry them. Also by then, Walmart might be selling them. Then I can pick the carrier that I want. Price might even be lower.

The market is to volatile right now to make the jump (IMHO)

Ok so if I understand correctly, there will be THREE versions of this phone? The current one that works on T-mobile, this one that works on AT&T, and another one that works on Verizon and Sprint?

Well i think the hardware is already there. So it has to be a software update. right?
    -Phunds
    :nexusx: Nexus One owner since: January 11th, 2010
    :nexusx: Rooted! Android 2.2 FROYO CM6.1 RC

phundsblog.blogspot.com | twitter.com/phunds | facebook.com/phunds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links