Nexus One Sales top 80,000 in First Month

This is a discussion on Nexus One Sales top 80,000 in First Month within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by SubaRoos Am I the only one who is happy that only 80,000 have been sold? Sorry to admit, but the main reason ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus One Sales top 80,000 in First Month

Quote Originally Posted by SubaRoos View Post
    Am I the only one who is happy that only 80,000 have been sold? Sorry to admit, but the main reason I traded my iPhone for a Nexus One is because the N1 seems far more capable, and the second reason is because I was sick of owning a phone that literally everyone had, even little kids were running around with them!

Hope that doesn't sound too mean, but it's just annoying when it seems like everyone has the same device, and I'm more than happy with the number of N1 owners out there; look at the amazing community that already exists with this number!
    Well, even the cleaners & foreign construction workers in my country has 1. Thats why Iphone is not in my list. Waiting patiently for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10...

^ It's most likely gonna cost an arm, a leg and a kidney. That's the reason I got Nexus One.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links