Nexus One Case Give Away!

This is a discussion on Nexus One Case Give Away! within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; I would like to win this case, because it looks really nice, and I'd rather have that sleek pimpin' case than the cheapo plastic one ...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Case Give Away!

I would like to win this case, because it looks really nice, and I'd rather have that sleek pimpin' case than the cheapo plastic one I bought on ebay. Thanks NexusOne.net!
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I should win because I will wait FOR EVER for the N1 to come to Verizon if I have to!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dandroid View Post

Is your Nexus One in need of some protection? NexusoneForums.net and Seidio are here to help! Now is your chance to win a FREE Seidio Innocase II that will provide an amazingly thin layer of protection to your Nexus One without adding the excessive bulk of other cases.

Features Include:

• 1mm thin case provides scratch protection without adding much bulk
    • Designed from a hard, yet flexible material with Seidio's signature soft touch coating
    • Unique slide-in design consists of top/bottom interlocking pieces that fit your device snugly
    • Precision cutouts for ports and controls

How do I Win?!
    Just reply to this thread and let us know why it should go your way. We will announce a winner on the morning of March 1st, 2010.
    I'd love a chance to win anything from Seidio...I think I would be a good choice for a few reasons. (Trying to remember format of old college papers now)

When it comes to N1Fs...
    I am one of the most active members on this site, despite coming here on the N1 release date. I believe only one other non-mod/admin has more posts than I do here. Posts alone don't show how much I may have contributed though. I have created numerous threads which would be valid news items in the news section. I have always been first to post those stories. While some of my replies are for internet amusement and socialization, most of my posts here have been helpful and have answered questions. I have even received PMs from other members thanking me for posts, and from a moderator asking for assistance with FAQs (which I still have to do-sorry for the delay!). I also have a lot of experience being a mod and admin of message boards so many of my posts try to inform other members of appropriate actions and use of these forums.

When it comes to Seidio...
    I have respected and supported this company for years. I first became aware of them back when I had an xv6700 on Verizon many moons ago on pdaphonehome.com. I saw how helpful they were to the members there and would buy from them for just that reason alone. I've mentioned these things when I first heard they were coming here, and as long as they have good products and great service will continue to support them.

Personal need...?
    My wife and I both own the N1. I bought a cheap case for both of them as soon as I could. Neither if us were very happy with them. I only use it if out and about, and my wife "lost" hers last week. So this is perfect timing as I'm int he market for 2 new cases. I am considering buying the extended battery for mine and one of the pink Innocases for my wife. Regardless of if I do or do not win this case, I expect to be throwing some money their way.

Thanks for the consideration... You guys kick ass for doing this.
    Rooted Nexus One

Feeling the need in OZ

I should win to share the love to Australia, even though google still isn't officially selling here....

I deserve to win because uh, ...... I guess cuz this is my first android phone

I am absolutely broke and really need a case for my nexus one. In fact, I dropped it for the first time today but luckily its OK.

The N1 is my new favourite tool, now all I need is protection to make it even more cool!

Innocase I drop my phone, Will need a Sedio protector. Way to go nexusoneforum.net and Sedio.

I want this case so I can give away my current ebay!

I should get the case because I ordered from ultra case and did not hear from them. I ordered from wireless ground and they waited 2 days to let me know they were out of stock. I ordered from think mobile and they waited days before letting me know that my order was not processed because it might be the wrong case(I ordered the hard and they thought I meant to order soft)???. I paid an extra 20 bucks for express shipping too from that awful ultra case.LOL

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links