Nexus One Case Give Away!

This is a discussion on Nexus One Case Give Away! within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; i should get the case because my name is franklin....

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Case Give Away!

i should get the case because my name is franklin.

why?

because: I Need Nexus One CASE II(too)!!!

I should win it because I love my N1 and I am using it right now to type this message and browse the forum while my wife is getting upset with me because she thinks I am playing a game...again. At least if she makes me sleep on the couch I would have a great case for this wonderful device! They say "If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.", for everybody else get the N1.

I win?!?!?!?

I am on my third smart phone:

1st: Verison HTC Droid Eris - lousy camera - my primary need..

2nd: ATT iPhone: horrible ATT service... very lacking iPhone ....lousy apps - in spite of the hype

3rd: T-Mobile Nexus One - just about to boot a replacement because of bad speakerphone. but love everything else....

All in 3 months....didn't loose a dime...even made $$$ in the process.....

I want the skin...

Many thanks,

Michael

I should win. I've had about 5 phones all my life. I've always been extremely careful with them but they always scratch when I set them on a surface. However, this phone cost me way too much and I would really like to keep in mint condition for as long as I can. This case would really help me achieve that goal, and maybe I can be a good example to my brother who breaks his phones after a month of owning them.

- Sergio

I should get the case because I say so. ;-)

Just let me win, baby.

I should get it because I am a great guy that is trying to help sell more :nexusx: and help other :nexusx: Forum users

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Talking working for those who can't

Why should I have this cover. well I am a Humanitarian working in Nicaragua for Haiti victims. When I was traveling from Panama on My way up to Nicaragua I was robbed of my IPhone 3GS. I had it for just 3 weeks. I had to replace it because i had a 2 year plan. So i decided on a Google Nexus One instead of a IPhone. Anyway, i bought it unlocked so i could use it anywhere and i have found it is very hard to get it turned on. Anyway, the environment in Nicaragua is very tough on electronics and anything I can find to protect my electronics the better off. I am done crying so if you can help a friend out thanks.Greg Mocpl@swbell.net

Quote Originally Posted by dandroid View Post

Is your Nexus One in need of some protection? NexusoneForums.net and Seidio are here to help! Now is your chance to win a FREE Seidio Innocase II that will provide an amazingly thin layer of protection to your Nexus One without adding the excessive bulk of other cases.

Features Include:

• 1mm thin case provides scratch protection without adding much bulk
    • Designed from a hard, yet flexible material with Seidio's signature soft touch coating
    • Unique slide-in design consists of top/bottom interlocking pieces that fit your device snugly
    • Precision cutouts for ports and controls

How do I Win?!
    Just reply to this thread and let us know why it should go your way. We will announce a winner on the morning of March 1st, 2010.

Win this case?

I would love to win this case because I definitely need it. Spent all my money buying the Nexus One and also because it would be really exciting to win something. I have never won anything in my life! Thank-you, Judee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links