Nexus One Case Give Away!

This is a discussion on Nexus One Case Give Away! within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; i should get the case because my name is franklin....

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Case Give Away!

i should get the case because my name is franklin.

because: I Need Nexus One CASE II(too)!!!

I should win it because I love my N1 and I am using it right now to type this message and browse the forum while my wife is getting upset with me because she thinks I am playing a game...again. At least if she makes me sleep on the couch I would have a great case for this wonderful device! They say "If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.", for everybody else get the N1.

I win?!?!?!?

I am on my third smart phone:

1st: Verison HTC Droid Eris - lousy camera - my primary need..

2nd: ATT iPhone: horrible ATT service... very lacking iPhone ....lousy apps - in spite of the hype

3rd: T-Mobile Nexus One - just about to boot a replacement because of bad speakerphone. but love everything else....

All in 3 months....didn't loose a dime...even made $$$ in the process.....

I want the skin...

Many thanks,

I should win. I've had about 5 phones all my life. I've always been extremely careful with them but they always scratch when I set them on a surface. However, this phone cost me way too much and I would really like to keep in mint condition for as long as I can. This case would really help me achieve that goal, and maybe I can be a good example to my brother who breaks his phones after a month of owning them.

- Sergio

I should get the case because I say so. ;-)

Just let me win, baby.

I should get it because I am a great guy that is trying to help sell more :nexusx: and help other :nexusx: Forum users

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Talking working for those who can't

Why should I have this cover. well I am a Humanitarian working in Nicaragua for Haiti victims. When I was traveling from Panama on My way up to Nicaragua I was robbed of my IPhone 3GS. I had it for just 3 weeks. I had to replace it because i had a 2 year plan. So i decided on a Google Nexus One instead of a IPhone. Anyway, i bought it unlocked so i could use it anywhere and i have found it is very hard to get it turned on. Anyway, the environment in Nicaragua is very tough on electronics and anything I can find to protect my electronics the better off. I am done crying so if you can help a friend out thanks.Greg

Quote Originally Posted by dandroid View Post

Is your Nexus One in need of some protection? and Seidio are here to help! Now is your chance to win a FREE Seidio Innocase II that will provide an amazingly thin layer of protection to your Nexus One without adding the excessive bulk of other cases.

Features Include:

• 1mm thin case provides scratch protection without adding much bulk
    • Designed from a hard, yet flexible material with Seidio's signature soft touch coating
    • Unique slide-in design consists of top/bottom interlocking pieces that fit your device snugly
    • Precision cutouts for ports and controls

How do I Win?!
    Just reply to this thread and let us know why it should go your way. We will announce a winner on the morning of March 1st, 2010.

Win this case?

I would love to win this case because I definitely need it. Spent all my money buying the Nexus One and also because it would be really exciting to win something. I have never won anything in my life! Thank-you, Judee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links