Nexus One Case Give Away!

This is a discussion on Nexus One Case Give Away! within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; I should win because i like to win free stuff!!...

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Case Give Away!

I should win because i like to win free stuff!!

I would love this case - it would save me from buying it myself!

I could really use a case like this. It's just a matter of time before I drop my phone and bust it.
    - Greymarch
    I write about technology, including the Nexus One at my website:
    http://www.greymarch.com

Why it should go my way? The baby should definitely come my way 'cos even if N1's not available in Malaysia, I have my friend buy it for me from the US and I'm going to be broke once I pay my friend the money (it's coming this weekend!!! this saturday to be exact woohoo!!!) and I have to protect my Nexus ONE with this ultra chic and high-quality case as I'm a real clumsy person. I want to have as much fun as possible with my N1 and at the same time, I want to preserve its outer appearence from any scratches possible. The best way to do it is to wear on it this FREE Seidio Innocase II for full protection and I'll be ready to roll. =) XD

I should win because it would make my phone more awesomer.

only the strongest will survive!

i m a student..and my n1 has to bear a lot..but i want it to b safe as its my only love

Free Case

I hope to win the case because I want my phone to always look brand new, but unfortunately I can be a bit of a klutz!

I should win cos it's my birthday today! (It really is btw)

give it To Nicaragua if he or she is telling the truth.....Michael

give it to Nicaragua to help Haiti victims. - if it's the truth....Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mocpl View Post
    Why should I have this cover. well I am a Humanitarian working in Nicaragua for Haiti victims. When I was traveling from Panama on My way up to Nicaragua I was robbed of my IPhone 3GS. I had it for just 3 weeks. I had to replace it because i had a 2 year plan. So i decided on a Google Nexus One instead of a IPhone. Anyway, i bought it unlocked so i could use it anywhere and i have found it is very hard to get it turned on. Anyway, the environment in Nicaragua is very tough on electronics and anything I can find to protect my electronics the better off. I am done crying so if you can help a friend out thanks.Greg Mocpl@swbell.net

Quote Originally Posted by dandroid View Post

Is your Nexus One in need of some protection? NexusoneForums.net and Seidio are here to help! Now is your chance to win a FREE Seidio Innocase II that will provide an amazingly thin layer of protection to your Nexus One without adding the excessive bulk of other cases.

Features Include:

• 1mm thin case provides scratch protection without adding much bulk
    • Designed from a hard, yet flexible material with Seidio's signature soft touch coating
    • Unique slide-in design consists of top/bottom interlocking pieces that fit your device snugly
    • Precision cutouts for ports and controls

How do I Win?!
    Just reply to this thread and let us know why it should go your way. We will announce a winner on the morning of March 1st, 2010.

If it only takes one $10 skin...

That $10 skin is worth more to Haiti victims and their helpers than any of the rest of our self serving consumer interests... if Greg is telling the truth.... which I will take my chance on trusting....Give it to him and them..not to us greedy consumers...Peace,,,,Michael

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelW View Post
    give it to Nicaragua to help Haiti victims. - if it's the truth....Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mocpl View Post
    Why should I have this cover. well I am a Humanitarian working in Nicaragua for Haiti victims. When I was traveling from Panama on My way up to Nicaragua I was robbed of my IPhone 3GS. I had it for just 3 weeks. I had to replace it because i had a 2 year plan. So i decided on a Google Nexus One instead of a IPhone. Anyway, i bought it unlocked so i could use it anywhere and i have found it is very hard to get it turned on. Anyway, the environment in Nicaragua is very tough on electronics and anything I can find to protect my electronics the better off. I am done crying so if you can help a friend out thanks.Greg Mocpl@swbell.net

Quote Originally Posted by dandroid View Post

Is your Nexus One in need of some protection? NexusoneForums.net and Seidio are here to help! Now is your chance to win a FREE Seidio Innocase II that will provide an amazingly thin layer of protection to your Nexus One without adding the excessive bulk of other cases.

Features Include:

• 1mm thin case provides scratch protection without adding much bulk
    • Designed from a hard, yet flexible material with Seidio's signature soft touch coating
    • Unique slide-in design consists of top/bottom interlocking pieces that fit your device snugly
    • Precision cutouts for ports and controls

How do I Win?!
    Just reply to this thread and let us know why it should go your way. We will announce a winner on the morning of March 1st, 2010.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links