Nexus One Case Give Away!

This is a discussion on Nexus One Case Give Away! within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by MichaelW That $10 skin is worth more to Haiti victims and their helpers than any of the rest of our self serving ...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Case Give Away!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelW View Post
    That $10 skin is worth more to Haiti victims and their helpers than any of the rest of our self serving consumer interests... if Greg is telling the truth.... which I will take my chance on trusting....Give it to him and them..not to us greedy consumers...Peace,,,,Michael
    QFT...

(That's all I had to say, but apparently I need to type more letters to make a post... ugh)
    Rooted Nexus One

I should win because I have a five year old who likes to be devilish and take my phone...i just don't want to it marked up

I would love to win the Seidio Innocase II as I just received my Nexus One and installed an Invisible Shield on the screen but looking for a case with great protection. I'm not familiar with Seidio and would love to win this case.

Because my Nexus One is naked without it. If it falls it will not survive.

I should win the case because with it I shall fight crime and rescue kittens, thus making the world a happier place!

I should win because I've had the nexus one for months now and it is in urgent need of protection. I've also rated this phone on just about every site.

Quote Originally Posted by dandroid View Post

Is your Nexus One in need of some protection? NexusoneForums.net and Seidio are here to help! Now is your chance to win a FREE Seidio Innocase II that will provide an amazingly thin layer of protection to your Nexus One without adding the excessive bulk of other cases.

Features Include:

• 1mm thin case provides scratch protection without adding much bulk
    • Designed from a hard, yet flexible material with Seidio's signature soft touch coating
    • Unique slide-in design consists of top/bottom interlocking pieces that fit your device snugly
    • Precision cutouts for ports and controls

How do I Win?!
    Just reply to this thread and let us know why it should go your way. We will announce a winner on the morning of March 1st, 2010.

yo~ I should win because my girl friend need it for protection
    we love Nexus one

Quote Originally Posted by dandroid View Post

Is your Nexus One in need of some protection? NexusoneForums.net and Seidio are here to help! Now is your chance to win a FREE Seidio Innocase II that will provide an amazingly thin layer of protection to your Nexus One without adding the excessive bulk of other cases.

Features Include:

• 1mm thin case provides scratch protection without adding much bulk
    • Designed from a hard, yet flexible material with Seidio's signature soft touch coating
    • Unique slide-in design consists of top/bottom interlocking pieces that fit your device snugly
    • Precision cutouts for ports and controls
    How do I Win?!
    Just reply to this thread and let us know why it should go your way. We will announce a winner on the morning of March 1st, 2010.
    Please let me win! i'm a proud user of this forum and dedicated reader. I love my nexus one, i even created a help tuturol for those who couldnt get a nexus one for the lesser price. Its located here:

================================================== ===
    http://davidodem.com/Documents/phone/index.html
    ================================================== ===

many people on the google nexus one forum appriciated all the help i gave.. you can read their comments here:

Eligibility check failed...**PROBLEM SOLVED - STEPS TO $179 NEXUS** - Android Help

please select me as i've given back so much to the nexus one community already! THANK YOU!

[QUOTE=dandroid;21317]

I am one of those unique people who are using Googole Nexus One in dubai. Although it is not launched here but I still asked someone to arrange for me at hight cost. So i think i should be awarded this case. :

My nexus one needs protection just in case I drop it

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links