Nexus One Case Give Away!

This is a discussion on Nexus One Case Give Away! within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; I love my new Nexus One so much that my husband is jealous (both of my phone and of the attention I give it). I've ...

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Case Give Away!

Red face Please Protect Nuzzle!

I love my new Nexus One so much that my husband is jealous (both of my phone and of the attention I give it). I've taken to taunting him by gently rolling my Nexus One's trackball with my nose and cooing. This brings me so much pleasure that I named my phone Nuzzle.

:nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx:

Nuzzle requests that you reward her with the super fancy Seidio Innocase II so she may always feel safe and protected as much as she is loved.

cause i need to protect my new baby! and maybe cause i got heart surgery recently and aquired this nexus one as a gift for it, a case would be nice!

I should win because I have bought 4 new phones in the last two years (with a service providor change each time!). I'm actually thinking about sticking around this time, but the T-Mobile 3G SUCKS here!

I need to win because i wasted all my money on my precious nexus 1.
    Now I'm broke and in dire need to protect my super phone.
    Please choose. Me!!!

i should win because my poor little Nexus one is cold and naked and i work with 30 dogs everyday and my N1 doesnt like dog drool and dog hair and other doggy dirt on her gorgeous self. She really needs protection from these critters and i have shown her many cases but she says ONLY the Seidio Innocase II will do for her cause she is special and she deserves the best case ever. Thank you

i tried one of those clear skins that wrap around the entire phone and it has just been wayyy too difficult to put on! i need a case baddddd. not because i drop my phone or don't take care of it, but because i like keeping it in mint condition.

choose me :D

I want a Innocase II because it looks cool and its only less than 24 hours with my new baby together. I want the best for my Nexus One!

Smile I should win

Hi All,
    I think I should win because when I test a new item and I really like it I inform everyone that I know what a GREAT product I found. I give them all of the points why I think it is so great and reinforce that I think they should buy it. I am sure this will be a great product and I can already see myself preaching about this product. I humbly request that you consider my entry.
    Thanks,
    Rob

It should go my way because I that case looks sexy. What better way to match the sexy case with a sexy phone and a sexy person? Sexy Case + Sexy Phone + Sexy Person = WIN!
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I should get it because my small indie company is making a zombie strategy, simulation game for the android

It's being developed for PC then gonna port to droid

http://www.deadbot.com

And my domain name is really cool

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links