Nexus One Case Give Away!

This is a discussion on Nexus One Case Give Away! within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just got a new Nexus One yesterday and it is my first Android phone. I've been using Windows Mobile (or a version of it) ...

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Case Give Away!

I just got a new Nexus One yesterday and it is my first Android phone. I've been using Windows Mobile (or a version of it) for the past 10+ years. I'm very happy to have switched to a much, much better platform. Wouldn't you like me to protect it with a nice case?

I am intentionally not buying a case because I expect to win this giveaway.
    Thank you.

Talking Seidio Innocase II will be my first choice to Protect my lovely Nexus One!

Hello,
    I’m Yao from Singapore.
    My work trade is Construction in Telecommunication.
    I bring along my Nexus One to work site around Singapore every day and it serve me well.
    I need a case that is Tough enough to protect if I drop it and at the same time it provide firm grip, so that my lovely Nexus One will not slip of my sweaty hands and fall down at least 2m height. Ouch…
    So Seidio Innocase II will be my first choice to Protect my lovely Nexus One!
    Cheers…

Quote Originally Posted by dandroid View Post

Is your Nexus One in need of some protection? NexusoneForums.net and Seidio are here to help! Now is your chance to win a FREE Seidio Innocase II that will provide an amazingly thin layer of protection to your Nexus One without adding the excessive bulk of other cases.

Features Include:

• 1mm thin case provides scratch protection without adding much bulk
    • Designed from a hard, yet flexible material with Seidio's signature soft touch coating
    • Unique slide-in design consists of top/bottom interlocking pieces that fit your device snugly
    • Precision cutouts for ports and controls

How do I Win?!
    Just reply to this thread and let us know why it should go your way. We will announce a winner on the morning of March 1st, 2010.

For more information on Seidio or to view their full line of Nexus One Accessories, please visit: Seidio
    I should win because I'm from Singapore and I'm already using Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard on my Nexus One. It will be great to have a Seidio Innocase II Surface to go along with it. Besides that, I've been helping to promoting Seidio Nexus products in a local forum. It is always best for me to own it and show to the people around me, how good Seidio products are and the quality is certainly the best.

i should win since i just had to return my nexus one for another one. i could use the protection, lol
    :nexusx: USMC:nexusx: 2003 OIF Veteran :nexusx: Recovering crackberry addict :nexusx: New addiction to Nexus-tasy
    RoOtEd wiTh AmOn Ra ReCoVeRy -
    RoDrIgUeZsTyLe @ FroYo MCR R16 MOD V1-5 rom -
    Froyo Radio Image (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7) - .34]intersectRaven's Kernel CFS 925 (Hybrid AVS *

Although I have not been as dedicated in posts as FUSE, nor as clever a response as dfcn, I feel I should win because I am dedicated and love my Nexus One. That and my 2 year old daughter likes to much on it, lick it, and constantly grab it out of my hands.

Good Luck to all! We all deserve to win, wish we all could!
    Pegasusrider

I LOVE my Nexus One:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi,

it would be interesting to see first Seidio Innocase II on first Nexus One in Serbia.

If I don't win this contest, I would be happy because I have :nexusx:.

Cheers

Ode to the Nexus One

Nexus One, my Google branded friend,
    Your Snapdragon multitasks for hours on end
    While your AMOLED screen may wash out in sunlight
    Your turn by turn navigation saved me from many a plight

Android OS with updates galore
    And who could forget your lovely app store
    Sleek lines unmatched by any handset
    Versatility that makes Apple fanboys upset

Alas, how dismayed I was to see
    My drunken friend being so clumsy
    Your sturdy frame fell from his arms
    Crashing to the ground cosmetically harmed
    The look mortified look upon my face
    "Man oh man do I need a case"

Seidio was naturally my first inclination
    Unmatched accessories across the nation
    So nexusoneforum.net I beseech thee
    Could you please send an Innocase 2 to me?

I need this Case Because the one I bought Sucks!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I should win this case because I want to become a loyal customer to Seidio because they have lots of excellent products, not just for the Nexus One but for other phones as well, like for my wife's LG phone. I should win this phone because I'll buy other great products from this company.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links