Nexus One Case Give Away!

This is a discussion on Nexus One Case Give Away! within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Is your Nexus One in need of some protection? NexusoneForums.net and Seidio are here to help! Now is your chance to win a FREE Seidio ...

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Case Give Away!

dandroid

Nexus One Case Give Away!

Is your Nexus One in need of some protection? NexusoneForums.net and Seidio are here to help! Now is your chance to win a FREE Seidio Innocase II that will provide an amazingly thin layer of protection to your Nexus One without adding the excessive bulk of other cases.

Features Include:

• 1mm thin case provides scratch protection without adding much bulk
    • Designed from a hard, yet flexible material with Seidio's signature soft touch coating
    • Unique slide-in design consists of top/bottom interlocking pieces that fit your device snugly
    • Precision cutouts for ports and controls

How do I Win?!
    Just reply to this thread and let us know why it should go your way. We will announce a winner on the morning of March 1st, 2010.

For more information on Seidio or to view their full line of Nexus One Accessories, please visit: Seidio

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by dandroid View Post

Is your Nexus One in need of some protection? NexusoneForums.net and Seidio are here to help! Now is your chance to win a FREE Seidio Innocase II that will provide an amazingly thin layer of protection to your Nexus One without adding the excessive bulk of other cases.

Features Include:

• Designed from a hard, yet flexible material with Seidio's signature soft touch coating
    • Unique slide-in design consists of top/bottom interlocking pieces that fit your device snugly

How do I Win?!
    Just reply to this thread and let us know why it should go your way. We will announce a winner on the morning of March 1st, 2010.

I should WIN the case cause I just ordered my N1
    And I have the 1st reply!

I should win because I just stopped a meteorite from smashing into Earth! My Nexus One has a scratch on it now

i
    i
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Features Include:

How do I Win?!

I dropped my N1 and luckily, it bounce off my shoe and landed on it's back minimizing the impact. I thought, man, I'm gonna need a case for this poppy. So ya, I think I should win this?

Whooo hoooo I'm in desperate need of a case... I'm clumsy, and besides, a case like that would enhance the beauty of my preciousssss even further. I NEED IT, hope I win :D
    My sigs keep getting

It should go my way because I definitely dont want anything to happen to my beloved NEXUS.

You should consider me because i spent all my money buying the Nexus One because i fell in love with it, now i can't afford a case.

It should go my way because you should go your own way.

Features Include:

How do I Win?!
    I would like to win this case because I ordered one off of Ultra Case over 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing. Also I should have just went with the Innocase from the beginning. They are without a doubt a quality company with a quality product. The way they cruise the forums to monitor customer satisfaction is amazing. They are quick to speak up and offer personal help time and time again. Also I love this Forum. It is 90% of the reason why I bought a Nexus One. The site and all of the people on it are very informative and polite. Thank you

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links