Seidio's Nexus One Case Winner!

This is a discussion on Seidio's Nexus One Case Winner! within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Congratulations to DFCN for winning the Nexus One Forums .net Case Contest! His reason for needing a new Nexus One Case: I N eed N ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seidio's Nexus One Case Winner!

dandroid

Seidio's Nexus One Case Winner!

Congratulations to DFCN for winning the Nexus One Forums .net Case Contest! His reason for needing a new Nexus One Case:

I Need Nexus One CASE II(too)!!!

DFCN will receive a brand new Seidio InnoCase II. Thanks to all that participated, please stay tuned for the next contest!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Congrats, thought that was a great entry!

congrats on winning the case!! I have the Innocase II also and i love it. you'll be very pleased.

Dumb winner. Forget the fact that some actually put thought into their response, the guy from Haiti should have won. If not him, at least someone who had a better answer than a clever abbreviation.
    Rooted Nexus One

congrats to the winner!! funny how the acronym might have been what the seidio people had in mind when naming the case. don't hate, congratulate

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt315 View Post
    you stupid person. U GAVE IT TO SOMEONE WITH A POINTLESS ANSWER. SOMEONE HELPING OUT WITH HAITI NEEDED THAT . R TARD
    Wow dude, calm down. All that the contest said was that you needed to make a post. It don't specify what. You're just sore that you didn't win. Always try to go into contests with the mindset that you aren't going to win, because in all probability, you aren't. That way, when you do win, its not so aggravating, and if you did, YAY!! All I'm saying is, calm down and give the dude a break. He had as much right to win that as you did.
    Thanks

Wyatt and Fuse, your responses are immature and wyatt was especially wrong for using offensive language (PS could a moderator please edit his post to remove the offensive language).

DFCN's post was clever and in the end it is a worthy choice.

Grats to the winner!
    Pegasusrider

I LOVE my Nexus One:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congrats "DFCN"

people can have their own point of view. i would not blame them for being disgruntled.

yes, it does help to join the contest with the mindset of not going to win anything.

nevertheless, i won. thanks nexus one forum team and seidio! shall await my case to reach me soon!

SOUR GRAPES! this people are bitter! 'gratz to the winner!
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links