Nexus Specs for VZW

This is a discussion on Nexus Specs for VZW within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Well it looks like the spec sheets are out for the N1 on VZW. Here it says that sales are through Google only again. It ...

Thread: Nexus Specs for VZW

Nexus Specs for VZW

Well it looks like the spec sheets are out for the N1 on VZW. Here it says that sales are through Google only again. It looks almost the same really. Except for CDMA support only. So it's not a world phone! Also it says Google Experience UI. To me that means like the Droid it will not have another layer. So no sense UI although it has been reported it will have the Sense UI. Anyways I attached the picture. You guys decide for your self. I for one can't wait to see the N1 on VZW

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am not really sure what you were expecting. It will be exactly the same phone, running exactly the same firmware, just with the modem changed from GSM to CDMA.

I really hope this comes out soon-I'm very interested in the price for contract-renewing customers. Then again, if a new iPhone comes to Verizon...might just have to wait this one out!

Admin
    I would expect the specs to be exactly the same with the difference of the radio gear.

AS expected. I wasn't really expecting a change from the format that was used with T-Mobile other than the network. Waiting patiently for the release.

Yeah, the specs should be the same aside from the antenna. However, I think the importance of the spec sheet is that Verizon now has this in their system. There was a lot of talk about whether or not Verizon had it in their systems at all, so this confirms it.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I am so excited for this to arrive. I will be getting a Nexus One for Verizon probably around May, hopefully sooner, and turn my Droid into a dev phone.

Verizon is over priced. :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by unix.punkx View Post
    I am so excited for this to arrive. I will be getting a Nexus One for Verizon probably around May, hopefully sooner, and turn my Droid into a dev phone.
    Why are you waiting until May?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links