Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi I'm a newbie and I don't have a NI yet. I have a few questions: 1.What is a good case for the N1? Are ...

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi I'm a newbie and I don't have a NI yet. I have a few questions:

1.What is a good case for the N1? Are there any that can be kept on if the N1 is mounted for example in a car when being used as a GPS?
    2.Is it worthwhile to buy an extra battery when you sign up? ($25)
    3.Should the phone be rooted(if it is can it still receive updates? and once rooted is it then easy to upgrade the RAM?)
    4.Any indication of a price drop in the near future?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by abolis View Post
    Hi I'm a newbie and I don't have a NI yet. I have a few questions:

1.What is a good case for the N1? Are there any that can be kept on if the N1 is mounted for example in a car when being used as a GPS?

Yes, there are many, and many threads here about them. You'll find the search function helpful here.

2.Is it worthwhile to buy an extra battery when you sign up? ($25)

Perhaps. You will also find that there are numerous posts about aftermarket replacement batteries, some with higher capacity.

3.Should the phone be rooted(if it is can it still receive updates? and once rooted is it then easy to upgrade the RAM?)

Personal choice entirely. Many threads about the pros and cons, as well as how-to's.

4.Any indication of a price drop in the near future?

Not a word.

Thanks

Welcome aboard, and enjoy your journey here...it's a very helpful place!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links