Soon to be new Owner of the N1

This is a discussion on Soon to be new Owner of the N1 within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey all, I'm Nikko. I have been an AT&T customer for the past 1.5 years (BB9000) 2 years prior to that I was on Verizon, ...

Thread: Soon to be new Owner of the N1

Talking Soon to be new Owner of the N1

Hey all, I'm Nikko.

I have been an AT&T customer for the past 1.5 years (BB9000) 2 years prior to that I was on Verizon, 2 years on AT&T, 2 - 5 years with Nextel, and way back when i had T-mobile. I had gotten fed up with my Blackberry as my wife and I have owned that phone for a good while. I didn't want to get into the whole iphone deal just because everyone had it and I just wanted a simple standard phone. However the blackberry has served me well it was outdated and is now slowly dying on me and my wifes set. It looses signals, i DO get dropped calls, and the phone itself is really lagging (i run only the FB app) It also locks up and it likes to shut itself off.

Now I only had heard about the Nexus 1 from a fellow iphone user and he told me to wait till the N1 comes out. I was really excited when he told me about it that I started searching the very next day. I wanted a really good smart phone and wanted to wait till the N1 came out. I didn't want to bite the bullet just yet in Jan, so i thought I'd wait a while to see the reviews and just like any new toy there will be minor issues. But the issues I came across were rather bearable and more then likely fixable with OTA updates. So finally I ordered 2 of them under the T-mobile contract (i actually had no issues when I had them other then there lack of phone choice) So now I am anxiously awaiting for tomorrows delivery. I can't wait!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome Nikko,

I'm sure the next few hours will be the longest.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links