Just got it

This is a discussion on Just got it within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Well I have been a loyal Apple guy since I made the move to Mac in 99. Finally decided to try something else, have had ...

Thread: Just got it

Just got it

Well I have been a loyal Apple guy since I made the move to Mac in 99. Finally decided to try something else, have had an iPhone(original/3g/3gs) for about 3 years now.

I like what I've messing with so far, but I'll see how it goes as I am tied in pretty tight with Apple and .Me. I think in a few days I'll be able to give a good review.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Well I have been a loyal Apple guy since I made the move to Mac in 99. Finally decided to try something else, have had an iPhone(original/3g/3gs) for about 3 years now.

I like what I've messing with so far, but I'll see how it goes as I am tied in pretty tight with Apple and .Me. I think in a few days I'll be able to give a good review.
    Hi, welcome to the forum, I am also a Apple fan, the Nexus One is the only product I have that ISN'T Apple :-)
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I recently moved to Mac too. Have been a PPC user for years, but am waiting for the HTC Incredible on VZW as I have decided I definitely don't want to leave that network. Looked at iPhone too, but have friends who moved to ATT and have regretted it due to network coverage. I think if you have a google account, an Android device, and a security app (for remote wiping of phone) you can get the equivalent of all the important services of me.com for free, or at least MUCH less money (i.e., pay for upgrade of GB storage on Google).

hello

I am also very invested in apple products and never thought I would leave the iphone (I also had all three generations) I left to try something new and just got my nexus one. I love it and I am very happy with my purchase. I was also thinking of writing a review from the eyes of a long time apple/iPhone user. When you do shoot me the link I would love to check it out. Nice to meet you and enjoy your N1!

Well oddly enough I also made the same switch! My phone should be here tomorrow morning, I am quite excited.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links