I'm new =]

This is a discussion on I'm new =] within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, I'm new. lol I'm planning on purchasing the N1 this weekend, and discovered this forum and considering there is so much useful information on ...

Thread: I'm new =]

I'm new =]

Hi, I'm new. lol
    I'm planning on purchasing the N1 this weekend, and discovered this forum and considering there is so much useful information on here, I thought it'd be best if I joined. I've already read some posts and I have to admit, people on this forum are very helpful, and the mods seem to be on top of their game.

I'm currently using a Nokia E-71-2 on AT&T. I'm just basically looking at peoples' posts about the accessories... like cases and screen protectors.
    I don't use a case for my E-71, but I do use the Clarivue screen protector for it.

Hm... I think thats a good intro? hmm.... go ANDROID! haha

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ye, go Android ^^ It's so awesome :D

Welcome to the forum If you get yourself an Nexus One im sure your going to like it. It's really cool and great phone! ^^

Welcome to the forums!
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Thanks! I'm 100% sure I'm getting it. I'm just planning which accessories to buy first. I'd like to order them and then have them arrive around the same time the phone will.

mrwicked, Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay. they nexus one is an awesome device
    Regards,
    TechieNewsMongral

tinyurl.com/techienewsmongral

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links