Semi-Comical Acquisition of My Current Nexus 1

This is a discussion on Semi-Comical Acquisition of My Current Nexus 1 within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; So I was a :blackberry: user till my phone got stolen, I then hoped on the much hyped G1 and fell in sweet sweet love ...

Thread: Semi-Comical Acquisition of My Current Nexus 1

Junior Member intellectualretroed's Avatar

Cool Semi-Comical Acquisition of My Current Nexus 1

So I was a :blackberry: user till my phone got stolen, I then hoped on the much hyped G1 and fell in sweet sweet love with the OS. Of course this was essentially its first iteration and through all the bugs, and almost bricking it twice via rooting failures I still couldn't shake the addictive seduction.

Then I slam my G1 in the doorwell of my brothers car. Some how the phone survived! Except for the screen which shattered into pieces.

So at that moment I decide that the :nexusx: 1 would be my next phone, but I find out that I have to wait 2 more damn months to upgrade. "Blasphemy!" I yell at the t-mobile operator and she chuckles and retorts "Tis true and I would give away small, cute, desirable immigrant babies for a Nexus, but you sir are not due for an upgrade"

So what does an ex tech writer due? Call in a favor, I call my main cellphone ninja who just happens to work at one of the most profitable T-Mo stores in the world and I say, dude, I need a phone, Nexus to be exact. And what does he do? He gives me an HTC HD2. Now don't get me wrong, its an awesome piece of hardware. Perfect in fact for a Andriod OS, but windows mobile? :suicide:

My solution? This post on Craigslist.

And now I am here among you beloved!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Aww... "/

HD2? Thats a square "/ But it's kinda good. But i think the buttons like home, search, backwards are hard to click... But the phone is good. All Windows Mobile phones lags, except for HD2. Android is much better.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links