Sup everyone

This is a discussion on Sup everyone within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; been lurking the forums for a while, and finally joined recently. i dropped the hammer yesterday and ordered my N1 for AT&T. should be here ...

Thread: Sup everyone

Sup everyone

been lurking the forums for a while, and finally joined recently. i dropped the hammer yesterday and ordered my N1 for AT&T. should be here tomorrow. im super excited. and 3g coverage shouldnt be a prob for me as im in Ca. cheers! hope to learn more about the phone and android!

as far as phones go, i came from the first generation iphone (when it first came out) did not like it one bit, got rid of it a couple months after. then i became a hardcore BB user (no complaints there at all) now im at symbian nokia e71x. cool phone but got bored of it quick. i go through phones like no other. hopefully this one will stay with me for a while.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome bronzee! I know you'll end up obsessing over your new N1 for many many hours...it comes with the territory. Had mine since launch, and still find new ways to to use it all the time. Enjoy!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links