Drooling over N1 and new to forum!

This is a discussion on Drooling over N1 and new to forum! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi everyone, As suggested, I'm taking a minute to introduce myself... I'm in the market for a new phone - finally! I have been using ...

Thread: Drooling over N1 and new to forum!

Drooling over N1 and new to forum!

Hi everyone,
    As suggested, I'm taking a minute to introduce myself... I'm in the market for a new phone - finally! I have been using the same clamshell no text/no web/no service phone for too long.

My dilemma is that I'll be changing carriers for the N1 and I'm becoming overwhelmed by all the considerations in carrier choice!

I'm on AT&T now and in the Bay Area (peninsula). I'm really unhappy with my coverage here and actually get no signal at all in my house. So, needless to say, AT&T is not an option.

I was really liking Sprint (coverage & cost) but am getting tired of waiting for the Sprint version...aarrrgh! So, I'm in the forums to hopefully figure out what to do and then have fun learning about my new phone (when I get it)!

~Stacey

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome...and welcome to the waiting game. Ive been waiting for the Verizon N1 to come out since Jan 5. Still no sign of it...

Im about to make the change over to AT&T to get the phone, but figure Ill wait out the week to see if there is any news on the Verizon N1.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Re: Drooling over N1 and new to forum!

I guess it sometimes pays to be with a GSM network I hated the fact that the Droid only came out on Telus network in Canada and I was seriously considering to switch from Rogers Wireless to get it, until Google out of the blue surpised us with releasing the Rogers/AT&T Nexus One.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links