New Nexus One Owner

This is a discussion on New Nexus One Owner within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am currently running my rooted T-Mobile Nexus One with the MoDaCo r21 Desire Rom on EPE76 radio. I tweet alot about tech and random ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Nexus One Owner

New Nexus One Owner

I am currently running my rooted T-Mobile Nexus One with the MoDaCo r21 Desire Rom on EPE76 radio. I tweet alot about tech and random stuff so feel free to be friends with me on twitter as well

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by xAndr00 View Post
    I am currently running my rooted T-Mobile Nexus One with the MoDaCo r21 Desire Rom on EPE76 radio. I tweet alot about tech and random stuff so feel free to be friends with me on twitter as well
    I would put the MoDaCo desire rom on my (soon to be) Nexus One phone but I just wish that you could somehow use Live Wallpapers with the htc sense ui. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillrays View Post
    I would put the MoDaCo desire rom on my (soon to be) Nexus One phone but I just wish that you could somehow use Live Wallpapers with the htc sense ui. Oh well.
    you can! Just press menu>settings>personalize>Home wallpaper and you can choose live wallpapers

you can! Just press menu>settings>personalize>Home wallpaper and you can choose live wallpapers
    Really.. this is news to me. Can you still interact with the wallpaper?

not sure let me try real quick.

not sure let me try real quick.
    Ok let me know what the results are because if so, I would want this rom too.

Welcome to the forums i hope u sahre with us and get fun.

Im going to get my N1 next week, and i would like to know what rom i should put.

Im looking for a clean interface, stability and power saving, ive heard that sense UI its great but it use alot of battery (really dont know)

i really want to know the differences of both roms (cyanogenmod and modaco) if u know, u could make a comparison chart on the developers section on the forums

I was pressing right where the crosshairs are.

I just wet myself. No way. I'm going to think this over for sure. Thanks for being a huge help.

I just wet myself. No way. I'm going to think this over for sure. Thanks for being a huge help.
    no worries. I think i'm going to switch over to CM with the oc/uv kernel though.. it's more stable and the radio doesn't go all haywire all the time.

Desire rom:
    Pros:
    -sweet looking
    -social media intense

cons:
    -sometimes wont send messages the first time
    -radio goes haywire all the time between H/3g/edge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links