Yet another new Nexus One owner...

This is a discussion on Yet another new Nexus One owner... within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello folks! I was so excited last week when my 'toy savings account' hit the magic $530 I ordered the T-mobile N1 instead of the ...

Thread: Yet another new Nexus One owner...

Yet another new Nexus One owner...

Hello folks! I was so excited last week when my 'toy savings account' hit the magic $530 I ordered the T-mobile N1 instead of the AT&T one I needed.
    After a bit of bill juggling, I got my ATT phone and returned the T-mobile one and am happily playing with my N1 with 3g. It is quite a step up from my blackberry curve.

I'm still debating rooting and going with Cyanogen...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nice, I'm getting my N1 in 62 days. You can do whatever you want (of course) but I'm going to wait a few weeks to a month before putting any custom roms on my N1. I just want to make sure there are no internal or external problems before I do.

Lol! after 14 days if there's internal/external problems I'm up a creek... Any hardware problems are most likely to occur then. And well software is easily remedied.

Quote Originally Posted by technojunkie View Post
    Lol! after 14 days if there's internal/external problems I'm up a creek...
    Well thats why im investing in a warrenty and insurance. I think the basic warrenty only covers 14 days but isn't there an option for a longer warrenty or something? I've looked into features about the phone but I haven't dug into the process of finding the warrenty stuff out yet.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links