I have joined Droid Side

This is a discussion on I have joined Droid Side within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; So I got my N1 on around 4/1 after sending my Backflip back and I gotta say, as much as a phone junkie I am, ...

Thread: I have joined Droid Side

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar

I have joined Droid Side

So I got my N1 on around 4/1 after sending my Backflip back and I gotta say, as much as a phone junkie I am, I'm truly amazed at the capabilities of this phone. I've never owned a iPhone, nor cared for it, although I do have the touch and love it, but seeing the limitation made me never to want to get the phone.

There's a couple of quirks that I don't like and feel they could be improved, but they are things that I'm sure can be fixed in firmware updates, so I won't go into details about em and sure they have been covered here.

N1 and Android is the TRUTH.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

How wonderful to see the light, isn't it? Welcome to the community; there's big things afoot here, you're just in time!

Whats up man, I saw your post you put on backflipforums about leaving the backflip, I got the N1 too and its a great device. Enjoy
    Follow me on Twitter
    www.twitter.com/dchandler326

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    Whats up man, I saw your post you put on backflipforums about leaving the backflip, I got the N1 too and its a great device. Enjoy
    Yes sadly, I left the Backflip, and I haven't looked back since. I can't get over this phone. I can't leave it alone. I don't even mess with my iPod touch at all anymore. I only keep it around for the gym and maybe some games. The N1 has taken over.

I'm with ya on not caring for iphone. In fact iphone was what kept me away from smartphones in general. It always looked like a fancy toy to me and didn't seem to add value to the phone. When I finally took the plunge I went straight to N1 (backflip was a big turnoff because of being crippled by ATT) I can't believe all the use I'm getting out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    How wonderful to see the light, isn't it? Welcome to the community; there's big things afoot here, you're just in time!

Wera and the other mods are so excited about the new news we all got yesterday. I love it. And welcome to the Nexus 1 and the forums AndroidIsTheTruth
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

Part Monster, Part Machine, ALL ANDROID

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links