New to the Android family.

This is a discussion on New to the Android family. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi everybody! Just recieved my Nexus One in the mail the day before yesterday and I'm loving it! Already have it rooted as well lol. ...

Thread: New to the Android family.

New to the Android family.

Hi everybody! Just recieved my Nexus One in the mail the day before yesterday and I'm loving it! Already have it rooted as well lol. I've been on iPhone OS (jailbroken of course) ever since it was born owning all three models. I've been keeping tabs on Android ever since it's release just waiting for a decent spec'd Android phone to come to AT&T (which took way too long) so when the news droped that a AT&T 3G model was coming I just had to jump all over it.

So far I'm really enjoying the nexus. It's got a great feel to it with plenty of horse power under the hood and the display is really a nice step up from iPhone. One of the things I hated about my iPhones was that YouTube videos (High quality) took too long to load over wi-fi which is definatley not the case for my nexus it's a YouTube beast! Anyways as Im sure you can tell I love my nexus and I'm excited to see what's in store for Android in the future. *

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

GREAT to hear it! Quite a few 'switchers' are VERY happy with their iPhone->Nexus swapover...still a few who don't, tho...to each their own! Welcome!

Thanks I dont see why they wouldn't be happy with Nexus unless they just couldn't get used to the OS. I've been waiting quite a while myself for an Android phone. I wasn't interested in the Moto Backflip because I don't know about the UI they placed over it and to me it just seemed more like a feature phone then a full out smart phone. My Nexus just feels so much faster then my 3GS at almost everything I do. I mean I'm still getting used to some thing's in the OS but overall I'm very pleased with the device.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links