Im waiting my Device

This is a discussion on Im waiting my Device within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Im new here. and also new at using Android, but i believe that ill like it. My Question : why do Google buy this marvelous ...

Thread: Im waiting my Device

Smile Im waiting my Device

Im new here.
    and also new at using Android, but i believe that ill like it.

My Question : why do Google buy this marvelous phone like that, why don't they sell it all over the world like most of companies?? what's the idea of this strategy of selling?

Im from Saudi Arabia, but i couldn't wait until the phone will be available in my country, especially that i trust Google and the services it offers for us and the strength of the it softwares, so i bought one by the Internet, and i'm expecting it in the near few days.

for all of this im a member in this kind place i hope that im welcomed here.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by kas View Post
    Im new here.
    and also new at using Android, but i believe that ill like it.

My Question : why do Google buy this marvelous phone like that, why don't they sell it all over the world like most of companies?? what's the idea of this strategy of selling?

Im from Saudi Arabia, but i couldn't wait until the phone will be available in my country, especially that i trust Google and the services it offers for us and the strength of the it softwares, so i bought one by the Internet, and i'm expecting it in the near few days.

for all of this im a member in this kind place i hope that im welcomed here.

First of all welcome kas,

From what we are hearing from Google, they do intend to sell the phone to most of the countries world wide, however they felt going this way in selling the Nexus One is the best way.

But more important; you're able to get a Nexus and this forum has a lot of info. / suggestion on how to get the best out of your phone!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links