Using Skype on Nexus One

This is a discussion on Using Skype on Nexus One within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all..tonyp here...I'm new to Nexus One..loving it. I live in Australia but spend most of my time working in China...I want to load Skype ...

Thread: Using Skype on Nexus One

Using Skype on Nexus One

Hi all..tonyp here...I'm new to Nexus One..loving it. I live in Australia but spend most of my time working in China...I want to load Skype to my Nexus...can anyone advise me how to do this? thx

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Try downoading the app Fring, or search skype on the market,

note, the only official skype client, for android is skype beta, and it sucks,

It cannot be used with wifi, and it is used through you cell provider, take you free minutes.

I dont see whats the point in them developing it -.-

Latest version of fring is quite good and easy to set up. Sipdroid is also worth trying. I've been playing with VOIP on several phones and the whole experience no matter what phone or app is beta. Vonage just released an android app and google itself is working hard in this area. Hope they nail it like they did google maps.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links