ohh hai =)

This is a discussion on ohh hai =) within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; hey guys, i finally joined this forum after ordering my N1 today. Ive been reading this forum for the past week or so, deciding whether ...

Thread: ohh hai =)

ohh hai =)

hey guys, i finally joined this forum after ordering my N1 today. Ive been reading this forum for the past week or so, deciding whether or not to bite the bullet and buy an N1. It couldnt have been a better time since my iPhail (iPhone if you didnt catch that =P) has been acting up a lot recently. The phone kept me satisfied for a while until it started to get boring and then it started acting up. I hope to get away from all the bad things of the iPhone when my N1 comes tomorrow. Im really glad to be a part of android community.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome, Convert!

thank you very much =)...also forgot to mention, since im coming from a jailbroken iphone, i will most definitely root the N1 right away =) would anyone have any advice or tips as to going about rooting the N1??

Quote Originally Posted by streetuner View Post
    thank you very much =)...also forgot to mention, since im coming from a jailbroken iphone, i will most definitely root the N1 right away =) would anyone have any advice or tips as to going about rooting the N1??
    But of course!

Nexus One Development & Hacking - Nexus One Forum - Google Phone Forum

We'll soon have a 'Nexus One Forum' ROM, too!

i received my N1 yesterday!!! woot!! lol im really falling in love with my phone all over again...im liking it more than my iphone...i just rooted it this morning and getting around to do a few mods...im trying to get the htc keyboard on it but i keep getting a force close error on it, no idea why =(...im in the process of overclocking it as well

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links