Hi All

This is a discussion on Hi All within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi All I have joined after perusing your forum and was impressed with the people. Of course itís the members that make a good friendly ...

Thread: Hi All

Hi All

Hi All I have joined after perusing your forum and was impressed with the people. Of course itís the members that make a good friendly and informative forum. Myself I am older than dirt as I have been retired now for 10 years after 25 years with the "old" HP. I was into servicing scientific instruments and associated computers. So I like my high tech toys computers and phones. Hopefully I can get the N1 doing all that I want.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome Drakon! The N1 will do MORE than you want it to do...it just takes time to find out all it can do!

Welcome Drakon. Get the developer kit and write some cool apps for us!

Thanks alphawave7 and keyplyr this looks like a great forum. As for developing apps well maybe later first I have to learn this N1. But we will see what the future holds

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links