New to forum, Nexus 1 to arrive Mon.

This is a discussion on New to forum, Nexus 1 to arrive Mon. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey all, After much deliberation as to which new smartphone to get, I've chosen the N1 based on user feedback, developer freedom, and performance. I'm ...

Thread: New to forum, Nexus 1 to arrive Mon.

New to forum, Nexus 1 to arrive Mon.

Hey all,

After much deliberation as to which new smartphone to get, I've chosen the N1 based on user feedback, developer freedom, and performance.

I'm sure I'll have some questions related to configuration and usage when I get it and start tuning it for my use, but I'm excited. I've been on windows mobile for several (painful) years and frankly, I just stalled moving off due to not desiring to move to appleware.

Just have to determine which accessories to get - not getting many solid hits for a quality leather holster (belt style) as I don't keep my phone in my pocket.

looking forward to it!

michael

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Re: New to forum, Nexus 1 to arrive Mon.

Congratulations, I love my nexus one. It does everything I need plus more. I kept mine stock for two weeks to make sure i didn't have to send it back, then I rooted it and haven't looked back!

Yeah, judging by what's stock and what I need- I'll likely have to root it as well (I need tether ability).

That's one of the best things about my current phone is that the tether works incredibly well (ndis) and is pretty quick (test today delivered 1.8Mbps down via speedtest.net in Sacramento area).

Thanks for the welcome.

michael

Welcome brother! Before buying my N1 I had the Pharos Traveler 137, (still have, but have not used since getting N1 the phone had great potential, but is just too damn buggy.) Nexus rocks!~ I'll never go back to winmo, but I wish the HTC HD 2 was Android, the screen is a monster!

Welcome Michael- enjoy your new phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links