New to Google Nexus One, N1 arriving on monday!

This is a discussion on New to Google Nexus One, N1 arriving on monday! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all. I am new to Google Nexus One forum will apppreciate if fellow members can answer my noob questions. I've been pondering for quite ...

Thread: New to Google Nexus One, N1 arriving on monday!

New to Google Nexus One, N1 arriving on monday!

Hi all. I am new to Google Nexus One forum will apppreciate if fellow members can answer my noob questions. I've been pondering for quite some time before i decided to choose Google Nexus One over iPhone. Both are good phones but iPhones are everywhere on the streets and corners. Thanks.

1) What should i do when i receive my phone? Like checking of the package and what to take note etc
    2) How long should i charge my phone?
    3) Do's and Dont's of Nexus One

Google Nexus One rocks so do the fellow members of Nexus One forum!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nonsensical86 View Post
    Hi all. I am new to Google Nexus One forum will apppreciate if fellow members can answer my noob questions. I've been pondering for quite some time before i decided to choose Google Nexus One over iPhone. Both are good phones but iPhones are everywhere on the streets and corners. Thanks.

1) What should i do when i receive my phone? Like checking of the package and what to take note etc
    2) How long should i charge my phone?
    3) Do's and Dont's of Nexus One

Google Nexus One rocks so do the fellow members of Nexus One forum!
    First of all welcome to the Nexus One forum...

1) The main thing to check for in the packaging, is for the phone....

On a serious note, the packing comes with headphones, battery, pouch, micro usb cable, charger, owners manual, warranty, safety and quick start cards.

2) Charge until 100%, however the charge light on the Nexus shows green (charged) from 90% and up.

3)
    a: Don't > Drop the phone.
    b: Do's > Enjoy

simply awesome. just received my phone this morning. what can i say abt the phone? the first impression was wow! sleek and beautiful handset.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links