Nexus One Rocks!

This is a discussion on Nexus One Rocks! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've had the Nexus One for over a month now, but at last im here! I jus love the phone! If only they would let ...

Thread: Nexus One Rocks!

Nexus One Rocks!

I've had the Nexus One for over a month now, but at last im here! I jus love the phone!

If only they would let us install apps on the sd card..am too chicken to root my phone..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum! According to Google's introductory press conference, apps to SD is coming sometime in the future.

Heeey!!! I had it for around a month too and i still love it!!!!! It's always something to do on it.
    I just rooted mine... I got a Desire ROM and I got HTC Sense UI now ^^ I love it :P The stock android isn't as fun as Sense, Sense got more to do, a dock on the bottom of the screen with phone on it, more widgets and much more :] I wasn't sure until i found Nexus One gallery for Desire at youtube :D

But what you said about the app on sd card, ye thats a little stupid "/ but with the flash memory space you got enough

Welcome to the forum "chicken" x)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links