Arghhhh!

This is a discussion on Arghhhh! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Guys, im about to KILL myself. Here is the Long story short. about 10 days ago, miami was so nice to order me a nexus ...

Thread: Arghhhh!

Angry Arghhhh!

Guys,

im about to KILL myself. Here is the Long story short.
    about 10 days ago, miami was so nice to order me a nexus one
    and send it to germany. As we all know USPS isnt fast, so the item was shipped to germany, when the great vulcano on iceland erupted and covered all europe with ashes....so NO FLIGHTS are allowed in europe now since i 5 days now...

so my nexus was hanging in the middle of nowhere.

Then, yesterday, i got a letter that i could pick it up at germany tax department today! YEY....and so did i go there and picked it up

Then, at my office i was like YEA!!! EVERYONE!! LOOK AT MY NEXUS!!! NOONE HAS ONE BUT ME!!!!
    Guess that was too much, because i removed my simcard from my milestone, insterted it into the nexus...and it said NO SIM!

Tried 3 Blackberry Simcards from the company...all worked...
    So i ordered a new simcard. And then i put the simcard back where it worked, into my milestone...now guess what...it didnt work their either.

So, i got 2 of the best phones ever here, and cant use them 3 days long until my new sim arrives....

WHAT A DAY!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

4Nines
    Awe that's brutal!

How does the phone feel and look to you know that you've gotten to mess with it in person?

Wow....so close, and yet so far....

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Wow....so close, and yet so far....

So true! ....Waiting for my sim now and having NO phone!

dam , that sux blackberry balls batman! ahhh, back to the batcave for now!! i mean nexus one forum.

Hang in there. You've waited this long right!

I had a somewhat similar problem with my SIM. All my VM's go directly to my work voicemail (by-passing the carrier VM system). Simple forwarding does the job; however, it wouldn't work on the N1!

Had to go pick-up a newer model SIM and it worked. No idea why... it worked fine on my Hero. Granted, the SIM was about 5 yrs old.

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post

I had a somewhat similar problem with my SIM. All my VM's go directly to my work voicemail (by-passing the carrier VM system). Simple forwarding does the job; however, it wouldn't work on the N1!

Had to go pick-up a newer model SIM and it worked. No idea why... it worked fine on my Hero. Granted, the SIM was about 5 yrs old.
    THX for cheering me up =)

Isnt ur username a whine?

Quote Originally Posted by RinTinTigger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post

THX for cheering me up =)

Isnt ur username a whine?
    Yes it is! Never had anyone catch on to it though

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Rioja_wine]History of Rioja wine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I dont like red wine, but i know rioja is a very good one =)

:D

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links