Hello..iPhone switcher..Hope I don't regret it..

This is a discussion on Hello..iPhone switcher..Hope I don't regret it.. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello all..Just placed my order making a switch from the iPhone and also finally AT&T. Loved the iPhone hope the N1/Tmobile experience doesn't let me ...

Thread: Hello..iPhone switcher..Hope I don't regret it..

Hello..iPhone switcher..Hope I don't regret it..

Hello all..Just placed my order making a switch from the iPhone and also finally AT&T. Loved the iPhone hope the N1/Tmobile experience doesn't let me down. Just wish I didn't order on a Friday..LOL the "wait" is gonna kill me.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No mistake on the N1 switch... ATT to TMobile ont he otherhand...
    Rooted Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    True..but then again I've had VZ and ATT both weren't 100% and paid an arm and a leg for service. With the price Tmobile charges for their everything plus unlimited..I think I can live with it a few occasional headaches.

Hello! Nice choice. You won't regret. N1 is awesome!

You will NEVER regret switching to n1

:welcome: to N1 Forums

Quote Originally Posted by RR BuGGz View Post
    Hello all..Just placed my order making a switch from the iPhone and also finally AT&T. Loved the iPhone hope the N1/Tmobile experience doesn't let me down. Just wish I didn't order on a Friday..LOL the "wait" is gonna kill me.
    As someone who just did that, let me say one thing: the iPhone digitizer (that thing that turns your finger pokes into "clicked here" signals) is by far the best in the industry. If you're interested, you can read about the tests. Depending on how picky you are, you'll notice this. Personally, I just accept it as a small price to pay for having something far more awesome.

Also, the iPhone OS overall is a little better refined. I haven't found anything major that "sucks" on the Android compared to the iPhone, but a few minor "would be nices". For example, if you're listening to music and there is another audio notification: On the iPhone, you're music quiets gently, you get the ping, then audio volume resumes normal. On Android the music stops, ping, then music restart.

I still rather the Nexus One over the iPhone.

IPHONE SUCKS!!!!!!!

N1 is the best phone I have ever had. I don't regret switching from my iphone to my N1. I don't even care that a new iphone is coming out because even though it is, it still won't compare to my N1 :nexusx:

I used AT&T for 12 years. I hated them. Their customer service was clueless most of the time. Many dropped calls.

T-Mobile has been great so far. Customer service is friendly, knowledgeable and eager to help. They even suggested several ways for me to save money.

My friends that switched from an iPhone to the N1 all say that there's nothing on the iPhone that they don't like better on the N1.

Well I got the N1 yesterday unlocked, rooted, and applied Cryogen. Still learning my way around and setting up and organizing my home screens. So far I'd give it a 7/10 as an initial impression. Some thing are definitely just as nice if not better than the iPhone, but I have to give it to the iPhone for having a better touchscreen/keyboard. Also maybe I'm missing something but it's annoying that icons don't automatically rearrange when moving icons in place of another. I also noticed a couple of apps mainly password master and Tapatalk crash a lot needing a FC. Also google apps such as youtube and gmail have connection issues only over wifi but work fine under 3G (the browser wors fine under any connection). Overall I like the phone but wouldn't recommend it to anyone who isn't into gadgets or getting under the hood of things. Out the box the iPhone is an easier/smoother user experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    I agree.... I've had a fine experience with the AT&T network. I just recently moved to the N1 on AT&T and it's been great so far. The phone itself is fantastic.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links