Outlook 2007 Sync

This is a discussion on Outlook 2007 Sync within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, I have just got myself a Google Nexus One Phone. I have about 1600 contacts in Outlook 2007 on my laptop. I have been ...

Thread: Outlook 2007 Sync

Outlook 2007 Sync

Hi, I have just got myself a Google Nexus One Phone. I have about 1600 contacts in Outlook 2007 on my laptop. I have been trying without any success to sync my Outlook 2007 Contacts, Calendar, Notes, and Tasks with this Google Phone. I would appreciate if someone would be able to guide me step by step to sync my outlook with my google phone. Many thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by JalOlia View Post
    Hi, I have just got myself a Google Nexus One Phone. I have about 1600 contacts in Outlook 2007 on my laptop. I have been trying without any success to sync my Outlook 2007 Contacts, Calendar, Notes, and Tasks with this Google Phone. I would appreciate if someone would be able to guide me step by step to sync my outlook with my google phone. Many thanks.

Export the contact file and import it to your GMAIL account and ther you go.

Quote Originally Posted by JalOlia View Post
    In Outlook: File > Import/Export > Export to a file > Comma Separated Values (Windows) > Select your contact folder > Next > Specify where to export the file > Next > Finish

In Gmail: Contacts > Import > Browse > Find the file you just exported > Import.

Gmail will merge records with any existing ones you may have.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links