Im new here.. how do I create a thread on the how-to section?

This is a discussion on Im new here.. how do I create a thread on the how-to section? within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; im new here... just though i could share what i did in the how to section but i cant seem to create a post. i ...

Thread: Im new here.. how do I create a thread on the how-to section?

Im new here.. how do I create a thread on the how-to section?

im new here... just though i could share what i did in the how to section but i cant seem to create a post.

i have a samsung galaxy spica flashed to 2.1... with a nexus one on the way (getting it in 2-3 weeks)... i also use a Mac and was able to do full 2 way syncing for email, calendar, and contacts to apple's native built in apps for the mac. i just thought i could share a how to on how to get these things syncing right on a mac.

can a moderator help me out?

cant wait to get my nexus one.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    im new here... just though i could share what i did in the how to section but i cant seem to create a post.

i have a samsung galaxy spica flashed to 2.1... with a nexus one on the way (getting it in 2-3 weeks)... i also use a Mac and was able to do full 2 way syncing for email, calendar, and contacts to apple's native built in apps for the mac. i just thought i could share a how to on how to get these things syncing right on a mac.

can a moderator help me out?

cant wait to get my nexus one.
    Why so long to get your Nexus?
    Post How-To's in the 'Staging' forum, mod/admins will inpect, offer suggestions for improvements, if needed, and post them to the How-To section thereafter.

^^ just had someone get it from me from the US. waiting for that person to bring it to me in Manila.

shipping plus duties would have cost me around $150-$200 usd so... id rather wait.

^^ just had someone get it from me from the US. waiting for that person to bring it to me in Manila.

shipping plus duties would have cost me around $150-$200 usd so... id rather wait.
    Aha! Yep..I'd wait too...but impatiently, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post

Aha! Yep..I'd wait too...but impatiently, of course!
    am i getting impatient? yes very much! it has been there in NJ for more than a week now....

... ill try to work on that how to so people using only macs wont be afraid to plunk down on an android instead of an iphone. to be honest i was quite afraid to plunk down $530 + tax.... so i tried it first by getting the samsung spica (which i would sell a week after i get my nexus)

... now that i got everything working seamlessly with my mac (spica needs windows to mount sd card and upgrade firmware so that sucks for me)... i got more impatient.

just posted my how-to...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links