Hello! On FedEx vehicle for delivery!

This is a discussion on Hello! On FedEx vehicle for delivery! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi! Just a quick introduction! My N1 that I ordered yesterday at 10:30 is on the truck, heading to me sometime today. I'm a loyal ...

Thread: Hello! On FedEx vehicle for delivery!

Hello! On FedEx vehicle for delivery!

Hi! Just a quick introduction! My N1 that I ordered yesterday at 10:30 is on the truck, heading to me sometime today.

I'm a loyal tmobile customer, I almost bought an HD2, but the size of it and the fact it's not android is what led me to the n1. I currently use a 2G iphone, and I'm ready for something new (kinda bored), and I'm looking forward to customization, though I know I'll piss my hubby off for the first few days while I devote most of my attention to the new gadget.

Looking forward to getting to know people more!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Great choice! When Rooted this phone is the most customizable phone ive ever had. The combinations seem endless!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links